Woodford of Leura
Old Leura Dairy(Leura)(Great Value!)
US$196
Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort(Leura)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$93
US$81
Bethany Manor Bed & Breakfast(Leura)(Great Value!)
US$167
Trip.com
Official Site
Alexandra Hotel(Leura)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
St. Raphael(Leura)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed at Woodford of Leura over the Christmas break and it was by far the most relaxing trip I’ve had in years. My room was beautiful, and the breakfast was beyond words. I highly recommend Danielle’s Dutch Apple Pancakes, they were simply amazing. Thank you Danielle for being so accommodating and helpful!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at the Woodford over the weekend. Danielle is perfect; she balances beng a superb host with an impeccable B&B facility -- clean, peaceful, and elegant without going over the top. We will be regulars. The Woodford gets my strongest possible recommendation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We booked based on reviews and price. We were not disappointed. This must be one of the best B&Bs we have stayed at.
Leura is a good base to explore the area, but the charming Danielle makes this the perfect place to stay.
I can only echo other reviews which priase the comfort and cleanliness of Woodford. But add to this a hostess with a bubbly personality, and a real ability to make you feel welcome. This is in addition to the superb breakfasts.
If you are in this area, I suggest you look no further than Woodford.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I booked Woodford based on previous reviews on Tripadvisor and was looking for a character filled bed and breakfast in Leura. I have stayed a few times at the Fairmont resort but now found it too pricey since new ownership. Woodford was just delightful. We drove from Sydney on a Friday night and were welcomed by our host Danielle who oriented us to the property. The property is immaculate and just splendid. We stayed in the garden view room which has an adjoining balcony overlooking the gardens and this was truly lovely. If we had stayed longer we would have used it as a lovely place to sit and read, though we did enjoy viewing the birds in the garden both mornings we were there. We can recommend the Leura Garage for a meal, as we had a lovely pizza and salad there that night. There is both a book and dvd library for use by guests at Woodford. Danielle also has lovely homebaked muffins in the guest sitting room, which we happily enjoyed both days we were there. Breakfasts were homecooked by Danielle and the apple pancakes were enjoyed by my husband both mornings.

Woodford is a delightful place to stay - quiet, clean, immaculate and homely. I would happily stay there again for a quiet getaway in the Blue Mountains.

Room Tip: Garden room has a balcony which we can highly recommend with a gorgeous view out onto the gardens.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy39Sydney
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my two night stay at Woodford of Leura Bed and Breakfast. The host, Danielle, was friendly, warm and accommodating. Her suggestions for activities were helpful, in particular for a single traveller. Lovely bedroom, fire in the lounge room and ever so yummy, home made brownies! Beautiful and spacious house, just a short walk from Leura Village. most definitely recommended.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo