“Poor first experience ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

First time here and not very impressed. Missing toppings which cost extra and took a lot longer than estimated pickup time. Didn’t look to clean either had food all over the place, very sloppy.

1  Thank Jenna C

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I really don't think you care about feedback. The last time I ordered a pizza I ordered a chicken pizza and it had no chicken. I thought I would try again. The delivery person provided excellent service but the pizza was another matter. All the pizzas looked the same, missing toppings, one even was missing the sauce. Remembered why I stopped ordering from Dominos. No consistency - cant even get there own menu right. Thankful my guests were hungry or would be returning for a refund. Won't purchase from again.

1  Thank hellowhathappened
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Pizzas bases are very oily nearly dripping on some occasions. Don't get sucked in by extra toppings $2 for pineapple we were lucky to have 6 pieces. Toppings bearly cover the pizza. very disappointing Lismore

1  Thank Jemima L
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Tired, hungry and need some comfort. We have stopped going to this chain back in Brisbane but this joint made three excellent pizza for is. My god the onions were crunchy!!! Well done boys and girls. The product was better than standard so they deserve a top score.

1  Thank colinlloydwilliams
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We had some free vouchers to use from Domino Pizza. The pizza itself is OK but at $5 each it is very good value.

1  Thank CabanSail