“Best Kebab store in Lismore”
Review of Kol's Kebabs

Kol's Kebabs
Ranked #49 of 104 Restaurants in Lismore
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I highly recommend Kol's Kebabs. I have never tried anything else but a kebab from their menu as the are always soooo tasty! Very reasonably priced and filling!!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I had lunch here and it wasn't that busy and ordered a mixed kebab with chilli sauce, and all salad. However, I received the wrong Kebab and was average.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Great choice of fillings. Fast service. Yummy kebabs. Sit down or take away. Can phone through orders too.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I quite enjoyed Kols Kebabs while I was a going through my kebab phase and he does a great job, in fact I have called many times and picked up and they were ready to go by the time we got there, the kebabs themselves are nice and the chicken is cooked to perfection, the owner is mostly quiet but a nice bloke.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Family had Kebabs and burgers on 28th Dec, public holiday. Great service, wasn't too busy, they had a huge range of fillings on offer. Great value for money, with meal deals, plates, kebabs, burgers and chips. Even if your kids don't like kebabs they still have chips and burgers. Do you self a favour you won't be disappointed. As with all these places if it's busy you'll have to wait, but it'll be worth it.