“Great coffee”
Review of Benchtop Espresso

Benchtop Espresso
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Lismore
Description: Boutique cafe offering speciality coffees and tea, using Organic Barambah milk and Organic Locale beans. The cafe serve a range of middle eastern and meditirenian meals for brakefast and lunch.
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Fabulous find in Lismore.

Coffee, food and service was great.

We will be back next time we are back in Lismore.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Have been there a few times over the last few years as I work at the large book shop just across the road but had been a while between visits - now I have been twice in the last fortnight and will definitely be going back again and again. Their service is so friendly and speedy, the atmosphere and style of the decor quirky and hip and most of all their food is DELICIOUS with a capital D!
I only have a 20min window for lunch and as I am on my feet all day running around in the bookstore a comfy, airy, peaceful place to sit and refuel with a book in hand is what I need most. Today I ordered a pumpkin, spinach and feta pastry tart for my lunch with a fruit frappe to quench my thirst on an extremely hot day - they asked "would you like a bit of salad with your tart?" - lovely I said but I didn't expect the beautiful fresh roasted pumpkin, beet and feta salad that came with my scrumptious moist and flaky tart. SOOOOO GOOD!!!!
And the berry frappe that came in a icy mug was equally delicious. Ahhhhh - most heavenly 20 min local lunch I have ever had

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Regularly stop by this little gem every week for a coffee and chat. Great food, coffee and staff. Might be small but packs a punch!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is nice change to Lismore coffee drinkers.
You can have coffee in any way you like without the hustle if they will get right.
Good service and to have the cold drink with my short black is just something I don’t see much around (this is just authentic)

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Best place to get coffee on the northern rivers! Gera and his team are consistently creating amazing coffee. The organic blend from Locale is chocolatey and rich, as well as their housemade Turkish Coffee, to give you an extra hit in the morning. Their pumpkin turkish toastie is worth trying too.