“Best in town”
Review of Benchtop Espresso

Benchtop Espresso
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Lismore
Description: Boutique cafe offering speciality coffees and tea, using Organic Barambah milk and Organic Locale beans. The cafe serve a range of middle eastern and meditirenian meals for brakefast and lunch.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This is my favourite breakfast spot in Lismore. Excellent coffee every time and such friendly helpful staff. The ham, cheese & tomato croissant with pesto is amazing

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Casual atmosphere. Great staff and good food. The choice of food is great, tasty, healthy all that you need

Gera D, Owner at Benchtop Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

While visiting family I dropped in for a quick coffee and it was clearly a popular cafe. The coffee was great, as was the service! I wish I was hungry enough for food, it looked great! Such lovely staff, and great atmosphere, I’d definitely recommend!

So happy you enjoyed your visit, please come again to try the food :)

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We had 3 great breakfasts here during our stay. Food was great, staff were exceptional but I was surprised to be served a latte in a cup. Super handy to the AZA Motel.

thank you for your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed it. we do have reasons for the cups over glass which I am more than happy to share (it gets a bit geeky so I won't bore you with it - unless you'd like me to ;) haha )
please visit us again

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I visited for an early breakfast. This is a bustling little cafe with an extensive blackboard menu. I choose the Breakis Burger. What a surprise this was. The egg was cooked in the style of a Spanish Omelet and served with crispy bacon and green leaves. Excellent.
The coffee was exceptional and several different coffee beans were available.
The coffee was made by a skilled barista and served by a friendly helpful staff.
A visit to Lismore without a coffee at Benchtop Espresso would be a wasted trip.
I look forward to a visit for lunch soon.

Gera D, Owner at Benchtop Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, so glad you enjoyed your visit :)
please come again soon