Moffat Beach Motel(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$95
Oaks Oasis(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$142
US$94
Priceline
Ocean Views Resort(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
US$91
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Belvedere Apartments(Golden Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewshogs breathacross the roadcoffee machinepool barcoffee clubbedroom ocean apartmentpools are greatheated lap poolbulcock beachspa bathsunshine coastnight managertext messageocean viewking bedrestaurants and cafesperfect location
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

Beachfront 2 bedroom accomodation amazing. My bedroom opens onto the beach. We can sit and eat on the water while being in the comfort of my pjs! Haha. Beautiful resort. Pools amazing. Love the atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
William D, General Manager at Rumba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

Great review, and really says how relaxed you guys were. Cheers, and thanks so much for the positive comments. Bill.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

My sister and I stayed in a one bedroom apartment with two bathrooms (Room 503) and although set back from the rooms infront, it had a wonderful ocean view. The room was huge, plenty of space and everything you could want. The pool area is lovely, very child friendly, but plenty of room in and around the pool for your own space. We used the electric bikes which were heaps of fun and highly recommended. The reception staff were marvellous, extremely polite and nothing too much trouble. We had to change our dates a couple of times but it was never a problem for them. Special thanks to Emma for sorting this, to Lea who assisted us with our TV that evening and even to Bob who explained how to use the bikes without us feeling stupid! We would recommend this resort to anyone who wants to make the most of the area around the beautiful Pumicestone Passage.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you. The team members you've mentioned personally really appreciate it. You've been very generous with your praise. Cheers, and hope to see you again, Bill.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I can not think of one single bad thing to say about our stay. The room was one of the largest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in and it was fully stocked with ever amenity we could ever think of needing. The resort was fantastic and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt F

What an awesome review. Feedback such as this keeps us striving to deliver the best accommodation we possible can. Thank you so much. Bill.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

We stay at Rumba at least once per year and every time it never fails to impress. From the helpful and friendly staff to the clean and spacious rooms its a must stay in beautiful peaceful Caloundra. It is in walking distance to a multitude of restaurants and cafes as well as Bullcock Beach. The rooms are fully equi with a kitchen and the bathrooms are private and large. If you're thinking to stay on the Sunshine Coast look no further.

• Stayed: October 2014
3  Thank Sonia C

Thank you so much for returning each year. We really appreciate the support. Cheers, and see you next year! Bill.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Rumba Beach Resort is exceptionally wonderful and amazingly it actually looks exactly like the pictures that are posted online. It is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in!
My time here was great and the staff were beyond helpful.
They offered to mail my postcards for me, happily gave me directions to anywhere I needed and made me feel very welcome.
The pools are lovely and well maintained and I would highly recommend walking about 10 minutes to Kings beach, it's a lot nicer than the one in front of the resort.
The only issue I had was that my toaster didn't work (room 306) but I am sure after reading this they will fix it as they have impeccable customer service.
Although, Caloundra isn't the nicest part of the coast, I would go back here in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: 3rd floor and up has a great "partial" ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
William D, General Manager at Rumba Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

Thank for taking the time to review us, and yes we will have that toaster fixed today! Great review, we really appreciate it :) Bill.