See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Anchorage for 2 nights. We only booked 1week earlier due to a change in our travel plans.
The room was clean and was basically what we needed for the time.
Husband and daughter went swimming in the pool.
1 comment I could make was there was no hairdryer or fan in the bathroom but this seems to be a Queensland thing (fans).
Would stay again

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Friendly staff, but the motel needs a renovation it's pretty old.Rooms were fairly comfortable but the pillows were thin.A bit to much noise from traffic. The air conditioner was very noisy, we had to have it off most of the time to hear the TV.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back where they are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Tired place, needs a complete reno. Old bathrooms, everything 1970s era, very noisy. Its not that far from the city of Caloundra but its on the main road, and the traffic noise is unbearable of a morning. Better options elsewhere and at better prices if you can get it. The price is VERY expensive for what you get, far better places to stay and just a fraction more, the quality and style of this place is terrible....Look elsewhere and only book if in desperate need of a room.

Room Tip: Old rooms that need a complete revamp. Expensive for what you get.......
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Awesome nights stay. Nice and clean room. Fan switch was broken but that was due to the previous occupants not informing staff. Friendly staff. Comfy bed. Air con was nice & cool I'm not. I enjoyed the pool.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I booked this online and I was charged a fee of $98 when I arrived the lady on reception tried to charge me $128 because she thought I wanted a late check out of 1 pm. That was not the case but I did ask for a 10.30 am check out and had to argue to get that extra 30 mins. She finally said ok Throughout the night people were chatting outside of the next room and were so loud. There were cars coming and going and beeping horns and the road noise was way too loud. So at 10am they came knocking on my door and I reminded her I had a 10.30 checkout so she yells oh yeah that's right but prior to this from 8am they were screaming at each other in front of my room as to who was cleaning what room and who had checked out and which room was next. No respect for the customers still sleeping. The room was average and I would not recommend this place to anyone

Room Tip: Do not stay here if u want sleep
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business