“Just delicious”

Bundilla Mexican
Ranked #119 of 187 Restaurants in Mooloolaba
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Had first time take away from here and the food was just delicious and seriously Mexican. Just the right blend of spicyness, the service qick and staff friendly. The average price for mains is around $16 and entrees (dips) starting at $5.50. They also have dine in with BYO. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

The best mexican on the coast small dining area great staff terriffic food close to mooloolaba dine in or take away

Reviewed 23 July 2015

worst food. Thought I'd try but was extremely dissapointed tasted like plastic I went there again just in case I went on a bad night but it was terrible again

Reviewed 4 July 2015

friendly local restaurant. Great Mexican, great value. Coped with a group of 8. Great night out. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 29 October 2014 via mobile

I took my nephews and niece here for dinner during one of their rare trips to the coast.

The atmosphere was warm and friendly and the proprietors took time out to help us choose our meals which were delicious!

My chili rellenos meal was orgasmic! I found my new comfort food! The kids each got a combo and the portions were quite substantial. They devoured the leftovers in the following two days which was highly unusual as they are pretty fussy eaters.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone- it absolutely exceeded my expectations.

Exams are coming up, I'll be smashing their takeaway menu like it's going out of style! It's cheaper to order from these guys than cook my own food and they taste better than my old el paso creations. Win! Cheers BM!