“Delicious food”

Fratelli on Trinity
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

We visited Fratelli for lunch, it was beautiful Italian food. We had a seafood risotto, full of sea food, good size portion not just heaped on the plate. Tastefully put on the plate.
The service was average, but owner kept the waitress moving. He was very professional and proud to have such a lovely restaurant. Only a true Italian would be so proud. Lovely man the barman was also Italian and made a beautiful Affogatto. Thank you Fratelli for sharing your lovely Italian food. Will we be back when next I. Trinity Bench, you bet we will.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Great service and a beautiful location. Food was ok not the boutique cafe food I had hoped for but we enjoyed our morning there.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed iced coffees here on our first visit and they were delicious!
Days later we then returned for take away coffees which were also great!
Finally we visited for breakfast and really enjoyed our scrambled eggs on rye with bacon and pancakes, followed by more iced coffees!
The service we received on all three visits was friendly and efficient!
The location and setting are great being right opposite the beach!
We would definitely like to visit again!

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Wee celebrated our wedding anniversary here with a very special meal in a lovely atmosphere, opposite the beach. Memorable.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We dined at Fratelli with our 6 year old and infant and felt like part of the restaurants extended family - can't say enough about how friendly they were.
Our meals were served quite quickly which was a good thing as the chilled Italian pinot noir was going down a little too easy at that point. Our 6 year olds calamari was brought out with the entree garlic bruschetta and was really delicious. Junior was suitably impressed with her order.
Our mains soon followed and were really outstanding. Unfortunately I only ordered the entree spaghetti picante, because I could have eaten a bucket of it - I won't make that mistake next time. The Italian sausage was delicious and played the perfect accompaniment to the perfectly cooked pasta and sauce. Mrs B's duck salad elicited the requisite oohs and ahhs and was huge considering it was the entree size.
Dessert was an affogato for Mrs B and tiramisu for myself - both equally delicious. Even the babycino for our daughter was perfectly made and a fitting end to a delicious meal.
Rest assured that we will be back before this trip ends.