North Pier Hotel
US$100
US$87
  • Pool
Seahorse Motel(Cowes)(Great Value!)
Comfort Resort Kaloha(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$103
HotelsClick
The Waves Apartments(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Beachfront
The Castle Villa by the Sea(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Spa
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Problem with very noisy people next door lead us to call reception 3 times between midnight & 3am, we were told the night manager would be contacted but nothing happened. At 3am we became concerned about children’s screams in the room, we called the reception service again and were told to call the police which we did. Police attended. At checkout the next morning I asked to see the manager but she was not available. I was assured she would contact me asap. I heard nothing. I’ve sent emails to the manager and to the CEO of the hotel group but no one has contacted me. 2 weeks later I have tried to call but the manager but she is still not available and no return call

4  Thank Margaret L
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews I was a little concerned what we had booked... upon arrival at 2:15pm our room wasn’t ready so the lady upgraded us to a ocean view room on the ground floor instead free of charge. The room itself was spacious with a queen bed and two singles. The bathroom is very outdated and cramped but I assume with all the works going on this will be something they will get to maybe? Room was clean and bed was actually comfy! The only downfall is that you can literally hear everything on the street and rooms around you including water being turned on and the workers around the place. Take ear plugs! For us the room was purely for sleeping so it served its purpose. Location is perfect right in front of the beach and a 2 minute walk to the Main Street.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Paid an extra $70 to get an ocean view room yet my view consists of cars and trees!
No set car park for the room and no car parks available in car park when we arrived!
Worlds smallest bathroom
Inside Wardrobe contains fridge and kettle set up.
Dirty linen on bed!
Ground floor ‘balcony’ has no boundary between room and the streets footpath.
If blinds are open you are on display to every person walking down the road!!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Came here on Thursday morning. Although I asked to have the room as early as 12 on the website and also rang a day prior to confirm that, I then found out that the room would only be ready after 2pm.
Room was clean but very simple. Linen were nice.
However;
Shower head was the worst, water splashing all over the bathroom.
Internet doesn’t work. We call reception and someone answered with a different name to this hotel’s name. When I explained the issue I was told there is NO internet in the room but only in the main area.
And to top it all up; at 7am the downstairs room was going through renovation and started banging on the walls!!!! Shocking!!!!
Great disappointment and will never come back her again, or recommend that to this anyone.
And to

Room Tip: Stay away from this “hotel”
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We where in the hotel at night when builders woke us up and we hade to tell them to be quiet.Then in the morning we tried to leave but there were ladders and planks of wood that we hade to doge.There was no air con and the fans were weak