All reviews the great ocean road great location winter weekend main shopping strip room was clean shops and cafes service at reception extra pillows queen bed lady at reception ocean front central location flat screen tv ironing board off street parking across the road small balcony
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay while visiting the Great Ocean Road. Room was very clean , great wifi , service at reception was very friendly . Close to all shops and across the road from the beach . Would definitely stay at this motel again .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have just returned from a winter weekend in Lorne.
We stayed at the Sandridge Motel.
We really enjoyed our stay in one of the Executive rooms. The room was cosy and clean. The view of the ocean from our balcony was beautiful. The service was friendly. The location in the center of the main strip was convenient with just a short walk to many restaurants and shops. The only negative I can report about the place was the walls between our room and next door were thin - not well soundproofed. That was the only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars.
I would stay at the Sandridge again if in Lorne.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Location was perfect as it was smack bang in the middle of town. Rooms were great. They were comfy, light and a great view although a little outdated. just a warning of not feeding the local Cockatoo's .. they will come and stay until you feed them! lol
Otherwise the perfect stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikky S
Reviewed 5 May 2018

My husband and i stayed here for the first 2 nights of our honeymoon. The view was spectacular and the service amazing. I liked how close it was to everything. Restaurants were no more than 2 blocks walk away maximum and the beach was a 1 minute walk. We will be back to stay 100%.

Room tip: Get the room with the view its worth it
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

What a great location, sitting above the shops in the middle of the main stretch of great oven road in Lorne. We got to enjoy fabulous views of the ocean and beach whilst sitting on our own private balcony. The room was comfortable and roomy without being oversized, bed and couch very comfortable. The downsides which lost that 5 star was the bathroom was abut squeeze for larger people, no Foxtel so limited channels, and the cutlery was dirty. Also, there was no teatowel to dry dishes, which you had to wash in the bathroom sink. But these were minor inconveniences, overall a fabulous place to stay with friendly staff. And whilst small,one of the best showers I have ever had.

Date of stay: March 2018