Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$96
Agoda.comUS$96
Trip.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
All reviews bunk beds easy access short drive the main street motel accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with my boyfriend whilst touring the Great Ocean Road. The room was booked as part of a package with Eagle Riders. We had booked a motorcycle and one night's accommodation through the hire company so had no idea where we would be sleeping for the night. We were advised that it was a 'motel' and to be honest at first I was dubious. Being from the UK, motels aren't really a thing so I had no idea what to expect. We arrived around 6pm and were greeted by a friendly and helpful receptionist who checked us in. She gave us a fresh carton of milk for the morning, which was a really nice touch and change from the usual long life milk you get in a hotel. We found our room and were both shocked at the size. There was a fantastic queen size bed, which was really comfortable. There was a small kitchen/area, sofa and tv and a spacious bathroom/wetroom. The kitchen also has a microwave and a mini bar. We only stayed the one night, but you could comfortably stay there for much longer. I was worried that it might be noisy as the rooms are close together, however despite other guests nearby, I didn't hear a sound and slept well. The motel is only a few minutes walk from bars and restaurants so is in a great location. If I was visiting Port Campbell again, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2019

Arrived around 12:30. Could not check in as no one around. Nearly froze - room has no heating. Buttons to flush toilet so dirty had to cover with cloth. Fridge won't close.

The only good thing is that it is in a good location for seeing some great sights. It is certainly not "best" of anything

Room tip: None. Try elsewhere.
Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank CdnTraveller2Go
Reviewed 15 April 2019

We love Port Campbell and this is our second visit to the above Motel. We were made welcome from when we arrived until we left. Our room was very comfortable both times we stayed in a deluxe room. They provide a great laundry if needed. I love being able to walk down to the beach and around shops. Amazing place to relax.

Room tip: Both rooms we stayed in were very quiet and at the rear of property
Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 24 February 2019

Huge room, huge bathroom, nice little kitchenette, comfortable bed - what’s not to like? Best Western is always easy and this one is no different. The woman at reception was very nice, helpful and friendly. Best of all, there are washing machines and dryers for guests to use at no extra cost, including clothes soap. I would not hesitate to recommend this Best Western. A very pleasant place to stay in Port Campbell.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Booked via Booking.com and were very pleased with our room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bedding was of high standard. Reception was friendly and efficient. Short stroll to centre of town. TV picture not great but after a busy day it did not make a difference.

Room tip: Pleasant, clean and good value
Date of stay: January 2019