“OMG ”
Review of Flics Kitchen

Flics Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 200 Restaurants in Mandurah
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: Dreams come true! Flics kitchen and bar is the product of twenty years of hard work, dedication, passion, and countless plane tickets exploring the world's wines and cuisine. Coming to the Mandurah foreshore, is a business, which is the perfect balance of work hard, play hard, which is the ethos and practice of our dream team. Expect the unexpected, as our family is made up of a team who are totally dedicated to breathing a new life into the hospitality industry. A perfect blend of professional and just a bit cheeky, we are ready to bring something completely new to the region.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Sunday breakfast was buzzing. I ordered the pumpkin croquettes with poached eggs, candied bacon, whipped fetta and crispy kale...heaven on a plate! The serving was very generous in size and the coffee delicious too! Overall a 10/10 experience and I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Had a lovely experience. At first I had some reservation when the waiter explained that the menu was based on share plate arrangements. I don't mind share plates, but I always find them to be inadequate to sate the appetite. But after reviewing the menu and some recommendations from the staff we received these rather delectable plates of food which were not only pleasing to the eye but the dishes were very delicious.

We all order different share plates, and although we didn't really share what we order we did take tasters from others and the dishes were great. Needless to say our UK friends were very pleased with the choice of venue and their dishes as well.

Lovely place.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We have been to Flics Kitchen a couple of times now and it has been great. Awesome atmosphere, great service and really yummy food!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I've eaten here for breakfast on numerous occasions now and the service and quality of food are faultless. The menu looks completely bewildering to begin with, but trust me it is incredible. I brought my brother and his partner in there just recently on their visit over from Melbourne and my brother could not stop raving about Flics and has recommended it to everyone in Perth that he knows!!!
I can't wait to go back to try a dinner or lunch dish.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stopped here for brunch on our way to Margaret River and the food and service were amazing. The view down to the waterfront is very nice and relaxing. The granola bowl was delicious and beautifully presented. We liked it here so much that we stopped again a week later on our way back to Perth, this time for lunch. The pulled pork and the prawn dish were excellent.