“Special Birthday Dinner”

Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Mandurah
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I know that this review might be a tad late, but my wife and I had a special dinner there in Feb 2017 and the meal was absolutely fantastic and the service was exemplary as well. You can't beat it for a seafood restaurant. The fact that we had window views overlooking the Mandurah estuary put the cherry on the evening. Fantastic.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We have had dinner here a few times now, always high standard, good food and great service, last night was no exception. Menu has good variety and cocktails were good, wine selection is good. Well recommended to others.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Several visits to this Mandurah riverside restaurant has made this one of our favourite of all time restaurants.
The service is always friendly and helpful and the food cooked to our liking.
The licensed restaurant has an extensive choice of drinks both on the tap and in the bottle.
An evening meal for that special occasion and to watch the sun go down over the river is not to be missed.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Redmanna is a quality restaurant in a beautiful location in Mandurah with views over the estuary. Each of us really enjoyed our meals and appreciated the wonderful service.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The service was excellent as was every dish we tasted, I loved it all.I have recommend to my friends. I tried the chefs special and it was so full of flavor. I took my sister fore a birthday lunch. we saw the dolphins even though the weather was bad