“Coffee”

Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: We offer good food fast
Description: We offer good food fast
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The most healthiest food ever, so fresh, great service, so friendly, great reading magazines, everyone enjoying themselves

Reviewed 1 December 2016

A small place away from the main centres, which makes it more appealing. Great people, impressive food cabinet display and good meals from the menu.

The only thing that lets this place down is the coffee. As one other reviewer stated, it is bitter. I drink espresso so the flavour is everything. Maybe the coffee supplier can check the grind and offer some advice.

Do not be put off by the coffee comments, because others may find it to their liking.

This place deserves to do well.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Yumm!!i just had an awesome breakfast.i ordered kids egg on toast.the eggs i ordered was scrambled.i also ordered a cup of babyccino.the eggs were soft the bread was toasted and the babyccino was bubblely.it was delicious!!!!
My mother and father ordered adult eggs on toast and coffee.yummm!!!
Every one needs to come here.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I live just around the corner and had never been in. I will definitely be back alot now! Food was amazingly yummy, looking forward to trying more things off the very generous menu. My friend and I absolutely adored this place :) The staff were lovely too, very helpful with a smile at all times

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This is a great find whilst holidaying in the area...we have been twice for breakfast and it is good, fresh and hot. We just had a b&e roll and hubbie had scrambled eggs and both of us had cappuccinos. Soy and almond and coconut milk available. Service was friendly and they asked how everything was. They had a great selection of salads on display starting at $6 a small, which looked great and cakes, slices and a selection of juices made to order. I haven't tried them yet but hopefully will. They are new managers so good luck!

2  Thank Rachel L