“Great Location”

Price range: US$13 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Great atmosphere and Cicerello helps you unwind with your friends .. I simply love this place and more so because my wife loves it

Reviewed 15 November 2017

So people always raved about Cicerello's when I first arrived to Australia from the UK 6 years ago. We moved to Mandurah in 2016 and eventually visited it. We were disappointed but we'd been spoilt with very nicely decorated, clean, fresh purpose built Fish & Chip Restaurants in the UK that have amazing fish and chips as well as an extended menu. It also feels like just a big fast food place rather than a nice dining experience. And before you shoot me down I know F&C are fast food but if I wanted that feeling i'd have gone to the local take away not a restaurant. It's not all bad, it's hot, fresh and filling but each time we eat there (not often and more often than not out of convenience for the kids) we find it greasy with that yukky greasy feel for ages in your mouth after. That said, I find most places leave the same taste in my mouth. I think for once, the UK does something (foody) better than Australia and it's certainly fish and chips.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

such amazing service, William was so upbeat and happy the young 16 year old serving was very lovely, food took no time at all and was amazing fresh.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered a fish and chips, nothing to complain about. Chips were crisp and the fish was moist and hot. Drinks were big.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food that is reasonably priced, good selection on the menu, yummy fish and chips. The restaurant was nice and clean and it's in a fantastic location with awesome views over the water. Love the huge fish tank as you walk in the door with all of the fascinating sea life, including "Nemos"...great for the kids. We will be back.