This place is really well set into the Noosa hills with a very short walk to beach and Hastings street. Plenty of beautiful walks in a beautiful location.My room was a bit dated however lovely and clean and very quiet. Just the furniture needs updating a bit but all quite comfortable. The resort is beautiful and the breakfast a highlight of the trip.overall this place is in a fantastic location with lots to do. The rooms are equiped with everything you need including coffee machine. Service was great nothing that I really didn't like about this place and I would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa
- Peppers Noosa Resort And Villas Sunshine Coast