“Breakfast on Hastings ”
Review of Aromas Noosa

Aromas Noosa
Ranked #89 of 380 Restaurants in Noosa
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: From early coffee and breakfast, through to lunch, lazy cocktails and a fabulous dinner. With a seasonal menu showcasing produce grown at our own hinterland property Maravista Farm, Aromas is a Noosa icon where locals and holidaymakers meet. For near 30 years Aromas Noosa has shone brightly as the grand old lady of Hastings Street. We started without a kitchen, serving only sandwiches and coffee before adding just one breakfast dish – scrambled eggs! As our menu expanded so did our seating, and we increased our iconic street-facing tables which opened up the restaurant. Jump to present day and Aromas Noosa is a Hastings Street institution offering diversity from sunrise to evening. Our iconic street-facing tables remain, and we now boast a beautiful bar and terrace inspired by lazy afternoons on the Cote D’Azur. Our seasonal menus are inspired by produce grown at the Ogilvie Group’s property Maravista Farm, as well as simple, fresh flavours perfect on a Noosa holiday.
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

While in Noosa we visited here for breakfast three times. It would have been more but they closed for renovations. The place can get very busy so I suggest getting there early. The staff are really good. The menu is good. While there I tried the eggs benedict, ham and cheese croissant and smashed avocado. The coffee is good and the hot chocolates are perfect. They have great fresh fruit drinks as well. The seating is inside and outside. I recommend you visit here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,004)

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My partner and I both ordered steak sandwiches. For some reason they came out with different ingredients on them..... Forgivable. However one was just almost entirely grizzle and both tasted as though they had been cooked in a microwave. Although we were hungry, we abandoned our meals and saught refuge elsewhere. Sorry Aromas, but you should be able to nail such a basic meal. There are many other more reliable dining options in Noosa.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This restaurant is positioned at the pinnacle of Hastings it has everything going for it except well, average food, average service and the chairs that face the street. As a local it really bothers me that every time I have friends and family that visit they always comment on "the pretentious restaurant with the silly chairs facing the street" that has average everything. They, and I do have to agree you want to avoid walking past this place at all costs!! I have given this place many chances to win me over, despite the intimidating chairs which force customers to stare at everybody and everything that passes by and unfortunately I just don't bother anymore. I'd rather go to other places that are warm and inviting.

2  Thank GigiA405
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Like bird watching? or being watched by the passing parade. The chairs tend to face out to the street just like in italy. Crazy but fun. The staff are very attentive and friendly, food good and not too expensive and coffee is great- what else beside a beach view could you ask for?

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Exhausted after a long journey I found Aromas, was quickly and warmly greeted by staff. Small but good menu, fast friendly service, nice wines, good food. Highly recommended and will definitely go there again.