“Horrible”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with my wife as it looked nice. Walked in and asked for a table for two and the waiter just grunted. Near enough threw the menus at us and grunted and walked off.

We didn't even bother looking at the menu as his attitude was appalling.

Will not be returning at all

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed our meals here. I had chicken Caesar salad, my friend had pesto chicken with mashed potato. Not much atmosphere, quiet, but nice decor, staff and tasty food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice setting, ordered chicken in sauce and kleftiko...both were lovely...fresh bread with olive dip for free was great. Impressed well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The food was terrible and the service was really poor. Not what the other reviews are suggesting! Shisha was bad quality

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambiance very friendly staff and really good food!! I did really enjoyed my diane steak, and my family lived their pepper steak, pork chop and the duck plate. Definitely recommended!!!!