US$57
US$44
  • Pool
US$149
Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Pool
US$54
US$51
US$297
US$229
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

US$161
US$149
roomertravel.com
  • Breakfast included
Abacus Suites(Ayia Napa)
US$136
US$365
US$310
Alexia Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$84
All reviewsinclusive bandssmall negativestop floorpool bartoilet paperlocation is excellentwould definitely stay here againthe main stripall inclusive optionlate checkouton arrivalenjoyable holidaydifferent theme every nighthalf boardrussian guestsstar hotelayia napa square
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We booked a room for our anniversary over a month before our due arrival date and 2 days before arrival in summer season they cancelled the booking and then after the initial phone call from the hotel they didn't respond to our phone calls when they were supposed to be looking for another hotel for us.
Eventually they responded to an e mail when I advised I had sorted something myself.
In the end booking.com got involved but absolutely terrible service and I would urge anybody to double check their booking before travel !

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank DOLCHESouthEast
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Every inch immaculate. Nice pool area with no problem getting sunbed. All inclusive package average for 3☆. Lovely staff especially Anastasia, Antonia who always had a smile & the lovelyAndreas. Nice family who wn hotel. Only criticism I would have would be lack of entertainment! Nothing to make you want to stay at hotel at night. Good central position with shops, resteraunts & beach all within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank judybabe
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I booked this hotel for a 3 night stay as a birthday present for my boyfriend. We arrived after the long journey from the UK and on arrival at the hotel we were informed by the receptionists that they infact had no rooms for us to stay in (despite me booking around 2 months in advance) and were going to move us to a hotel 5 minutes down the road. They assured us that the other hotel was of the same standard as the Nicholas and that because of the issues they would upgrade us to all inclusive at the other hotel (we were meant to be half board at the Nicholas). We were not happy about this at all as I purposely booked this hotel as I really liked the look of it. We complained to the receptionists who informed us they couldn’t do anything as they were “only receptionists” and when we asked to speak to the manager, were informed that he wasn’t available. One of the receptionists picked up the phone whilst we were in the middle of complaining to her about the situation! They also tried to make me sign a disclaimer form to agree to the move which I refused to sign!

We arrived at the other hotel and were completely unhappy, the hotel was not of the same standard (we like modern hotels and this one wasn’t) and we wouldn’t have ever chosen to stay at that hotel.

So unhappy we rang our travel company who told us this was the hotels error and said they would contact them to see what they could do. We continued to complain ( our whole first day was spent complaining and we were only there for 3 nights) after us and our travel company complained the Nicholas upgraded us to all inclusive at their hotel and eventually gave us a room in their “annex hotel” for the remaining two nights. Again I was made to sign a disclaimer which I tried to refuse, however was informed by the hotel that I had to I we wanted to stay there. Bearing in mind we had checked out of the other hotel they put us in, we had no choice but to sign it.

We were informed by the hotel that we were not the only people sent to other hotels that day, and it seemed to be that they thought the fact they upgraded us to all inclusive would resolve the matter. Had we not complained as much as we did I don’t believe the hotel would have done anything to rectify the issue. This did set our short trip off to a bad start, which was ashame as this is a nice hotel but the attitude of the staff and the fact that they had overbooked many of their rooms does ruin it. I wouldn’t choose to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Lora D
Reviewed 15 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Starting with the positives :-

* Great value for money. We had a 5 night stay half board and were pleased to find out we could alternate whether that was lunch or dinner! Fantastic! The food was also plentiful, good selection and fresh!
* Location was superb - right in the heart of things but without interruption from noise/road etc. (even though there is a funfair next door!)
* Rooms are immaculate - the cleaners do an amazing job keeping everything tidy and fresh! I think because the hotel is new, everything is quite shiny which is always a bonus!
* Smallish but great pool with a range of comfy beds/loungers/seat, and nice pool bar which makes awesome cocktails!

Now for the negatives :-
* The restaurant staff were rude. You couldn't even finish your mouthful of food and put the fork down but your plate was taken away! We were there slightly out of season so I can't even imagine what it's like when it's busy! When ordering drinks you are billed right away and staff check the bill wallet every 5 minutes to see if you've left payment yet - no consideration that you might order another drink!
* The pool area isn't big enough with sufficient beds for the number of guests and the usual "towels on the loungers" from 7am is a problem here. The management were very responsive to complaints though to try and sort this! (big thumbs up for great service here!)
* We had a ground floor room facing out on to the central area of the hotel , right next to reception. The room was quite dark as a result and sitting on the balcony wasn't really an option (no privacy!), so definitely request a higher level room , preferably one with a view! Rooms would benefit from some lamps as the only option is ceiling lights!

Overall we really did have a great stay in Ayia Napa but this is a short stay hotel, not a full blown holiday resort and I definitely wouldn't opt for all inclusive. There are tons of great places to eat and drink 2 minutes away.

Room Tip: Opt for higher floors!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple