All reviewsrooftop barplunge poolbreakfast and dinnerthe ground floorspent four nightswouldn t hesitatefrosted glassgreat hotelbus stop outside hotelrental carshort walk to beachcomfortable bedshort breaksmall poolhotel is situatedbars and restaurantstv remote
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I have a first class university degree in this area and work in this industry so apologies for the long review. Today I just left from this hotel and wow I have to say the hotel was beautiful. The exterior and interior was very stylish, fresh and probably the most up to date hotel in that area. The cleanliness was outstanding and staff were always on hand to help. For those reviewers that moaned at the deposit for the tv remote, ironing board etc and paying for the drinks at dinner to be quite honest ... you have hardly paid a thing as it is great value for money so don’t be so cheap !!! Also the drinks at the bar and in the restaurant are crazy cheap but the quality of the cocktails were very high. The roof top bar was beautiful and I have to stay for the breakfast and dinner being included and although I didn’t go everyday it was lovely, so much variety and very fresh. I got a taxi to the hotel for €18 and I got the 21 bus to airport on the way back which departs on the beach. Great holiday and for young couples it is perfect. £400 for a week for two adults with breakfast and dinner included well it is very cheap but high quality. I will definitely be recommending this hotel.

6  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms 2 weeks ago for a 5 nights . Was not expecting such good value for money combined with really clean , friendly , modern hotel as we have found . Good value for money ( half board ) . Good choice of buffet breakfast & dinner . Restaurant manager and Staff friendly & very helpful . Roof top small pool with another swimming pool on ground floor with bar

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went to El Arenal with 4 girls (around the age of 20) and we stayed in hsm Son Veri and had a very nice time! (we stayed 17/07/2017 till 24/07/2017)
Food was good, the only thing we struggled with was the staff. Their English was not good so communicating with the waiters was a bit of a struggle (one lady spoke a little dutch so that was very nice for us, she was great and doing her job very well!).
The English was also a struggle with the girl at the reception when we checked in, she made a good effort to speak English but it was not good enough. It made us confused about important things like paying for the room. The other lady at the reception helped us to understand what the girl ment, her English was very good! So my tip for your hotel would be to offer your staff an English course.
It could also help if you inform your guests about paying for drinks for dinner just so you know beforehand that you have to pay at that moment and not while checking out. It didn't bother us because one of us brought their wallet just to make sure we had money. But we saw at other tables that guest did not take money with them on their first day.

The rooms we had where very nice! we were sleeping on the 10th floor and the view was nice. we also liked that the rooms where very close to each other! Cleaning was good, my only tip for the cleaning would be to vacuum the room once after a few days, because after a few days there was a lot of sand in the room we brought back (in our shoes, and towels etc.) from visiting the beach.

We also liked that the hotel wasn't a typical teen hotel with only partying teenagers, we also like to party and so we did, but we also wanted a nice time relaxing. The mixed types of guests made that possible.

We had an amazing time in mallorca thanks to this hotel and I would definitely recommend HSM Son Veri to all of my friends.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eveline D
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a great holiday staying at the HSM Son Veri,Great hotel just been recently refurbished nice decor lovely staff that couldn't do enough for you,The half board at the hotel was OK food was fresh and varied and plenty for everyone my only criticism is it does get really busy for breakfast and dinner a suggestion of a couple of sittings would help,The sky bar was lovely the pool though a bit small and a little cold was great with views to die for,The room was ample had a lovely sea view it was cleaned every day and was just right,The only thing I would recommend anyone who comes allow some euros at the beginning of your holiday for the tourism tax and the safety deposit box,All in all great hotel in a great location :-)

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, good price. We paid! Food was reasonable, although service could be a bit chaotic with everyone turning up at the same time. They should split it into 2 sittings. Room was clean, it's nice and modern. Good free internet.