Just returned from a Week at the Ola Maioris
Food pretty good
Bar staff overworked but friendly
Animation team very good
This hotel has far to many bedrooms for the pool side facilities. If you want to see the hysterical site of hotel residents actually running to get pool side loungers at 7.30 in the morning come to this hotel. If you turn up late you won't get a lounger in the sun.
Bar is good but it's like a 20 min wait in the evening to get a drink.
This is an 80's hotel that's been converted to an all inclusive business model and it simply doesn't work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OLA Hotel Maioris is located in a wooded residential area, on the south-east coast of Majorca, right in the Puig den Ros development and features restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, hairdressing salon, etc.The complex is spread over three buildings, each with two lifts and issurrounded by magnificent gardens.There is a little rocky cove 900 m away. El Arenal, with its beache and vibrant night life is only a few kilometres away, and can be reached by using the hotel’s own transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your OLA Hotel Maioris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Maioris Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Hotel Maioris Majorca
- Ola Hotel El Arenal
- Ola Maioris Club
- OLA Hotel Maioris El Arenal, Majorca