See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Arriving at the accommodation is very disconcerting. Up gated stairs that look like you have arrived in a gang house. Including the vw car in the deal is just a joke. This is a very poorly run property and quite frankly a rip off.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We stayed at Apartment Central Oneroa Waiheke Island for 4 nights. We enjoyed our stay, the apartment was in a great location in the centre of the village, handy to shops, cafes & beach.
Apartment was well equipped, comfortable beds.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Stayed in the front 3 bedroom apartment with the family of 6. An ensuite off the main bedroom would have been preferable. The view from the lounge and balcony was to die for - would hold up anywhere in the world The location in the village was excellent among the restaurants and close to the beach. Newish, clean and contemporary. Would have no hesitation in staying there next time on the island

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Great location and good price.

Room was modem and clean with all the facilities you need. Heated bathroom floors were great.

Bath tub is to die for!!

Unfortunately as I was there On Business wifi was essential and the connect was extremely poor in my room

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eka H
Reviewed 16 April 2015

This was our first visit to Waiheke Island. We have returned from our stay at the Waiheke Central Apartments. We found the apartment very handy to the town. However I would like to point out a few things we thought could be improved when paying $299.00 a night:

1. The remote control for the television could be fixed and have the plaster removed that is on the back of it to keep it on, and the batteries would seem to be running low as it was hard to change channels even at close range to the tv.

2. One of the highlights that sold me the apartment was the beautiful bath and view. Unfortunately the apartment seems to be on a bore water supply of which the water is extremely discoloured and has an odour this made the bath very undesirable it was yellow/rusty when I ran it and I pulled the plug as I was not going to get in it in that state. I was looking forward to this and was extremely disappointed. We are very surprised there is no mention of water quality in the apartment guide.

3. We were very surprised that there was no oven in the advertised kitchen as I thought it should be described as a kitchette only!

4. Also being woken up at 6.30am both mornings by the extraction fan from the restaurant below further detracted from the enjoyment of our stay.

5. The toilet seat is not fastened or placed correctly and as it moves when you sit on it could be a hazard.

6. A new hand soap dispenser in the bathroom without a big chip in it would look better.

Over all our expectation was not meet for the amount we were paying.

I emailed the manager and he did not even reply back to me regarding my concerns.

Room Tip: Don't pick the room off the kitchen as it has an extraction fan outside (as it is above a restaurant) which wakes you up at 6.30 each morning.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple