“Amazing...”

Flying Fish Parasail
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing experience! It was fun! I just went for my honeymoon. I highly recommend it. I called the same day for the reservation.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"camera"
"pr"

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Although it was difficult to make the reservation, we finally got though. We weren't sure what expect as we had never done anything like this before, but it was so worth it. Adam & Craig were down to earth & made us feel really comfortable. They also offered a photo package for $15. They took 220 photos of us and the scenery and gave us a scandisk right then and there. The only thing I'd say is 60/pp is alot for only being in the air about 12 minutes.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Excelent service. As mentioned in the reviews. We call the same day at 9:30am and we do the trip at 12 pm. The captain and Sam was awesome and very hepfull. We have a beautyfull view and we see sea turtles. Ill book again when I come back to Rincon...

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Loved parasailing. I did it before with my husband in February and now I brought the kids to do it and the loved it as well. The price is great $60 and the guys are very friendly and make you feel at ease. I would recommend them to everyone that wants to Parasail.