“great experience”

Flying Fish Parasail
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had a great time parasailing, and the staff was helpful and courteous. When I read that you have 15 minutes of airtime, I thought that didn't sound like much. It totally is! All you will need is 15 minutes, it feels like longer. Maybe consider Dramamine if you get motion sickness, but don't let that stop you. It is a great perspective, and a unique experience. Great job Rincon Parasail.

All reviews
"camera"
"pr"
"lighthouse"

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

The view up there is really amazing. It worth every minute of the flying. The crew is friendly and professional. We really enjoy it.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Parasailing has always been on my bucket list but to actually be able to do it was scary. I almost backed out at the last minute but ended up doing it, which Im glad I did. It was a beautiful and breath taking view and an experience I will never forget.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing experience! It was fun! I just went for my honeymoon. I highly recommend it. I called the same day for the reservation.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Although it was difficult to make the reservation, we finally got though. We weren't sure what expect as we had never done anything like this before, but it was so worth it. Adam & Craig were down to earth & made us feel really comfortable. They also offered a photo package for $15. They took 220 photos of us and the scenery and gave us a scandisk right then and there. The only thing I'd say is 60/pp is alot for only being in the air about 12 minutes.