“Uninformed”

Flying Fish Parasail
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Really disappointed, crew was very nice and attentive but we were not made aware the we had to the crew again for the photo package. We were asked by the person checking us in, but never again. when we finished our trip the same person who checked us asked if we got the photo package. When we said we assumed so, he informed us that we should have asked the crew, for it so we did not. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!! The person checking us in was more concerned about his cell phone not working than explaining things to us. So no photos

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"life"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had a great time parasailing, and the staff was helpful and courteous. When I read that you have 15 minutes of airtime, I thought that didn't sound like much. It totally is! All you will need is 15 minutes, it feels like longer. Maybe consider Dramamine if you get motion sickness, but don't let that stop you. It is a great perspective, and a unique experience. Great job Rincon Parasail.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

The view up there is really amazing. It worth every minute of the flying. The crew is friendly and professional. We really enjoy it.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Parasailing has always been on my bucket list but to actually be able to do it was scary. I almost backed out at the last minute but ended up doing it, which Im glad I did. It was a beautiful and breath taking view and an experience I will never forget.