“Amazing view of Rincon ”

Flying Fish Parasail
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I took two of my kids parasailing and it was amazing! We loved every minute minute of it! The crew was nice. Captain didn't say too much but the other mate was great. He convinced me I should go with my kids when I was said I might not go. Thank you for that. I loved every minute of it! Thank you!!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"life"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I have always wanted to parasail so this was a dream of mine. I have become terrified of heights as I have grown older, so to be able to do this was terrifying and exciting at the same time. The crew that helped me parasail were awesome, and fun..had it not been for trussing them i would have chickened out. So imagine my disappointment when I found out they did not do any photos...to the gentlemen that took our money thanks for not doing your job.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Really disappointed, crew was very nice and attentive but we were not made aware the we had to the crew again for the photo package. We were asked by the person checking us in, but never again. when we finished our trip the same person who checked us asked if we got the photo package. When we said we assumed so, he informed us that we should have asked the crew, for it so we did not. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!! The person checking us in was more concerned about his cell phone not working than explaining things to us. So no photos

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had a great time parasailing, and the staff was helpful and courteous. When I read that you have 15 minutes of airtime, I thought that didn't sound like much. It totally is! All you will need is 15 minutes, it feels like longer. Maybe consider Dramamine if you get motion sickness, but don't let that stop you. It is a great perspective, and a unique experience. Great job Rincon Parasail.