“Best time of my life!”

Flying Fish Parasail
Ranked #11 of 20 Tours in Rincon
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My 9 year old said to me while we were up in the air "best time of my life!". That says it all right there. There were 3 in our group, then three other groups that went on our ride. The crew was amazing! Craig and Jesse were our crew members and they both were very personable and kept everyone comfortable and made sure we enjoyed ourselves. Craig even let my 9 year old stand by him the entire ride and talk his ear off. For $20 you can have them take pictures of you while you are up in the parasail. They give you an SD card at the end with your photos. They have a great, telephoto lens so they got some great close up shots of us while we were up 500 feet. The pictures were great (about 70 photos of just us!) and is well worth the extra to have those. We had a wonderful time and would definitely do this again next time we are in Puerto Rico.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"camera"
"pr"

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I took two of my kids parasailing and it was amazing! We loved every minute minute of it! The crew was nice. Captain didn't say too much but the other mate was great. He convinced me I should go with my kids when I was said I might not go. Thank you for that. I loved every minute of it! Thank you!!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I have always wanted to parasail so this was a dream of mine. I have become terrified of heights as I have grown older, so to be able to do this was terrifying and exciting at the same time. The crew that helped me parasail were awesome, and fun..had it not been for trussing them i would have chickened out. So imagine my disappointment when I found out they did not do any photos...to the gentlemen that took our money thanks for not doing your job.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Really disappointed, crew was very nice and attentive but we were not made aware the we had to the crew again for the photo package. We were asked by the person checking us in, but never again. when we finished our trip the same person who checked us asked if we got the photo package. When we said we assumed so, he informed us that we should have asked the crew, for it so we did not. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!! The person checking us in was more concerned about his cell phone not working than explaining things to us. So no photos

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We had a great time parasailing, and the staff was helpful and courteous. When I read that you have 15 minutes of airtime, I thought that didn't sound like much. It totally is! All you will need is 15 minutes, it feels like longer. Maybe consider Dramamine if you get motion sickness, but don't let that stop you. It is a great perspective, and a unique experience. Great job Rincon Parasail.