“Stopped to see the sunset, stayed for tacos”
Review of The Beach House

The Beach House
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Rincon
Description: The Beach House Restaurant was inspired by the beauty and culture of Rincon. Clean, fresh, and organic market-driven menu with a focus on daily caught seafood. All ingredients are sustainable and local; seafood comes fresh off fishing boats from the harbor and produce from the local markets of Rincon. Check out the BEST sunset on the island at our Sunset Happy Hour from 4-7 p.m. 7 days a week! And stay after for live entertainment to follow EVERY NIGHT!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wasn't hungry, but my husband was. (You will see this to be a common thread in our reviews.) Anyhow, we stopped here because you could tell that this was the sunset spot. It did not disappoint. The view is spectacular.

Husband ordered some chicken tacos. They were huge which meant I got a taco!! Even though I wasn't hungry (supposedly) and I don't eat a lot of meat, these tacos were awesome. The beer selection is awesome. The cocktails were ok (I would stick with beer), service was excellent and the entertainment was great!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (520)

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

This has been by so far the best restaurant I have over the years that I have in Puerto Rico. The fish is so fresh and the seasoning the indicator steak is just so yummy. The staff makes you feel so welcomed. Best service on this island so far. This is a MUST to come by if you are on vacation!! Definitely coming back

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Just moved from SJ to the West side and The Beachhouse is definitely my number one choice- they have the freshest fish on the Island, the ambience is amazing and they follow the COVID protocols by the book.

A must stop if you are in Rincón!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2021

We had a horrible experience at this restaurant! Started when we arrived and the hostess said there was no way we had reservations because they don't take them. When I showed her the confirmation on my email, she said that person no longer works there. Finally got a table. It took them an hour to bring out our nachos appetizer. An hour after that we still did not get our dinner. The excuses were the computers were glitchy, yet our waitress was talking over the to the cooks all night. The next excuse was that they lost the slip. In the end, we demanded that they take something off the bill and pack our food to go. When the bill came, nothing was taken off and we were charged for 5 bottles of water we never received! The only thing this place has going for it is the view of the sunset. Horrible experience!!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Great sunsets but awful service. Open up your wallets to one of the most expensive tourist trap eateries in Rincon. There are a lot more options in Rincon to catch the sunsets while dinning without breaking the bank for subpar food/drinks priced high.