Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
took grandchildren

loved the petting area hands on then with the animals kids loved that bit. plenty of animals to pet... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2019
calvolass
United Kingdom
Called In For a Coffee.

Reviewed 4 May 2019
n55ffc
Radcliffe on Trent, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

if you want a relaxing day, this is the place to visit, we have been coming here for over 15 years, my daughter who is 10 still asks if we can go to ferry farm (oldest daughter who is 20 prior who we always took also loved ferry farm) we sometimes take a picnic and sit next to the pond or I do recommend the food which is excellent,after reading the negative reviews I did feel that I had to leave a review. Its a family chill out day never too busy, the piglets goats and chickens are running around, when we visited today they had lamb bottle feeding, animal holding all day, baby rabbits, mice, guinea pigs and giant rabbits, its not expensive to get in we paid £6.95 each (3 of us)
We arrived at 12 and left at 4.30, we just love visiting, my daughter asked if we can go next weekend! love ferry farm and the staff are all so friendly!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

While on a long walk along the river we called in at the cafe. Nice coffee & friendly staff. Looked a great place for kids.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 17 April 2019

Had a great half day whilst visiting the area for a few days.
The price was reasonable and as I have gt a visual disability my partner got in as my carer free.
Go karts for my 10 year old grandson may be a little too few in the summer months of the larger ones.
Plenty of play equipment for little ones and trampolines.
However Sam was amazing with her organisational skills making sure all the children had a go feeding the lambs pity the farm are losing her this week so good luck in your new job.
All arround running freely were chickens and ducks and the most tall cockeral I have seen boy could it wobble accross the gass area.
Loads of rabbits and a massive giant rabbit sat on a table supervised by Sam and her daughter for the children to stroke.
" litters of pigs and goats two which wandered all over and available for the children to stroke.
There is a pleasant cafe and the cream scones were delicious.
I loved the tranquill surroundings too down at the side of the river Trent so quiet away from busy roads.
A great day for us all.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

Love bringing my children here. Lovely little cafe, great prices. My kids love the little farm animals little piglets can run around you and in lambing season you can feed the lambs. The rabbits are so cute! We could sit and stroke them all day. Only giving 3 stars as the outdoor play ground could do with some tlc on some parts and the indoor play area could do with a spruce up.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank 257rachael
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

This place is great, you can be so hands in with the animals...my daughter loves it. Most places only so specific animal handling times but here you can have a cuddle of a bunny any time! The staff are lovely and chatty...we ask lots of questions and they are more than happy to answer. Looking forward to the lambs arriving and we will be back again. Thank you

Date of experience: February 2019