“Sublime”

Restaurante Bardal
Ranked #2 of 313 Restaurants in Ronda
Price range: US$80 - US$103
Reviewed 18 June 2018

From the moment you enter the restaurant there is a serenity and yet anticipation of a truly memorable meal. Pre -fixe only but don't let that deter you. Dishes are the exact right proportion. The meal is timed perfectly. The flavors and substance build and then gently bring you back to earth with delightful sweets. Take the matching wine option to complete the experience. Staff friendly but not intrusive. Not filled with tourists. Wonderful evening.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This magnificent restaurant, rewarded with a Michelin star, is a reason in itself to visit Ronda. Just like the town itself, it will deliver memories for a lifetime. It’s a fantastic opportunity to experience some of the best flavours the region has to offer.

Among the 21 courses in the largest of the two tasting menus, there were plenty of unforgetable highlights. Even better it gets when paired with the interesting wine selection which includes rare wines from some of the finest local producers.

The service is excellent without being too formal. The atmosphere is classy, but relaxed.

And for being a high-end restaurant, the value for money is excellent.

I’ve added Bardal to my all-time top 3 list. Fantastic!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

It was a last-minute decision to have a lunch at Bardal. I booked online, confirmed instantly and even made changes before it opens. Smooth and convenient.

I wasn't expecting much from Bardal but it was a really good experience. I didn't go for wine pairing but the wine by glasses was too well-paired and delicious.
I went for the smaller menu (glad I did because I wouldn't be able to finish the other one). Food combination was very interesting. Fresh produce and well-executed.
In general cold dishes and desserts (the eucalyptus dessert was amazing) were better than hot dishes. I thought some hot dishes went over with the seasoning.

Service was professional. It was not a busy day so the service was adequately attentive.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful looking and tasting food with equally as stunning matched wines. Truly worthy of its star.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Bardal on friday night and couldn't have been more happy with the experience. Everything down to the finest detail was perfect. The interior and look of the restaurant is stunning, and the service profesional and astonishing. They took really good care of us and had all the knowledge we expected (and more) about everything on each plate.

The food - the best I've ever had. I have never had such a perfect complete experience, where every detail went perfect together. The dishes were so well thought out, and the order of the food matched perfectly. All in all a set menu that couldn't be better. We took a journey with the food. Every plate that came out left us amazed by the tastes, textures and temperatures. It's not a thing I can put my finger on. Everything was impeccable!

It will be hard to find a restaurant that can beat this meal in the future. Absolutely coming back! This is a MUST VISIT in Ronda. Thank you for a unforgettable experience.