Hotel San Gabriel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,443 results
All reviewsold townwine cellarsmall cinemacinema roomjunior suitebeautiful hotelbreakfast roomfamily homeold world charmthe hotel staffcommon areaslots of charactershort walkpublic roomsold housesitting roomyour luggage
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My third visit to Ronda but the first time I stayed more that a day, this hotel is fantastic and I will certainly return to stay again the next time.

U don't understand the review that states the decor and furniture is dated.....that's the whole point the village and buildings date from 900AD and this hotel in particular 1736? If you want contemporary don't stay here but why would you not emerge yourself in its history. The reception is manned 24 hours and the staff at reception are amazing, very friendly and always happy to help and advise you where to eat etc the rooms have a mini bar and 2 small bottles of water in it are free, hairdressers are also provided, small TV if that's your thing but only English channel is the usual bbc news but I don't go on holiday to watch TV it's just background noise usual round two pin continental plug adapters will be required as will your own toiletries but there is a soap dispenser in the large shower should you arrive late which will get you through to the morning, local shops, cafes and restaurants are no more than 5 minutes away as is the main bridge

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

What a lovely and tranquil boutique family run hotel. All the staff, especially Isabelle were fantastic and so helpful, from suggesting local walking trails to booking fantastic local restaurants.
The atmospheric wine cellar and complimentary sherry was a unexpected bonus and was just the icing on the cake.
Will most certainly return again to soak up the delights of this hotel and all that Ronda has to offer

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

A really lovely hotel in Ronda. Has such a nice feel. Clean room and comfy bed. Really good location too.The staff are super helpful and friendly. Recommend going to bedego San Francisco which is a short walk away for tapas in a cute square.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stefanygreen
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I booked this hotel for two nights based on previous reviews and it was a great success.
The place is just lovely old style hotel. The rooms are simple but comfortale. The breakfast is not huge but has all you need. The service is excellent and everything around is charming. Recommended with a great value!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank icorem
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My sister and I stayed here for just one night in May this year. The hotel is extremely well located on the quiet and picturesque streets, tucked away but fairly nearby the main bridge, Puente Nuevo. The hallway is beautiful and so was our room. My sister and I wanted to save money so we asked for a budget double, but got upgraded to a superior twin room with a balcony, because we specified that we would rather have separate beds if possible!
When checking in, we were given a paper map with recommendations on it and instructions for an excellent walk around the whole of the town. This was an amazing way to spend the day and see everything. However, beware of the cobbled streets and stairs... my sister sprained her ankle, and when we got back to the hotel, she was in so much pain that we would have to miss our flamenco show & dinner. The man working on reception this evening was so helpful: I came down to ask for ice, bandages, and even plates, knives and forks for the food I picked up. Nothing was too much trouble. The next morning, after a lovely breakfast, they ordered our taxi to come and pick us up. Despite our personal disaster, this was our best hotel night for the whole of our week-long holiday through Andalucia! Thanks again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends