See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2015

I was on a group tour of Haiti when we arrived this hidden gem above the beach outside of Jacamel on the south coast of the island. We stayed for two nights and it was the best hotel stay of our time on the island.
The manageress, Claudine, was there to greet us and within minutes knew all our names and which rooms we were staying in. Also on hand were the owners who were as welcoming as Claudine.
My room was spacious and very clean and comfortable. There were no mosquitos and I was assured that there was no need to worry about anything being taken during my stay.
Meals were lovely and of very good quality. Our first night consisted of a lobster buffet with salads and a wide variety of good drinks.
We had a band to play for us and the evening was great fun with the locals and the ex-pats and the tourists participating in the dancing and general fun. The owners did everything possible to make our stay as wonderful as possible.
The resort runs on solar energy and the grounds invite birds of all kinds to visit. I also had the pleasure of having a Haitian healing bath prepared. It was lovely.
I could not recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: Rooms above the restaurant are a bit noisier early in the morning as they prepare for breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anniemarieruby
Reviewed 21 January 2015

This place is a little piece of heaven on earth. My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights and 3 days during the week of New Years. The owners, Michele and Michel, are there from sun up to sun down. The grounds are well-kept and the staff is incredibly pleasant. It was so calm and quiet. We sat by the pool for an entire day just relaxing in the hammock. It's close to Jacmel and the beach is just a short ride down the road. The food was delicious as was the coffee. Waking up to that amazing view of the coast was my favorite part. We had 2 full-size beds and plenty of room in our bungalow. The outdoor shower in each bungalow is amazing. There were some mosquitoes but it wasn't too bad - just stock up on the anti-itch cream to be safe. I cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Pristine, relaxing, rustic with modern amenities and excellent food. Nostalgic good old days porches in each bungalow, had the room with AC so enjoyed it to the fullest! Food is delicious, staff is friendly and helpful. View is paradisiac...that's were I go rest and replenish when I need a break from noisy city life! great tropical colors uplift your mood...

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank Alice B
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Fantastic eco-style lodge in a great location. The staff (from the owners to the servers) were personable and understanding of our needs. Some of the best hospitality that I've seen in Haiti! Rooms were comfortable and very clean. Food was outstanding in the restaurant, especially the lambi. My girlfriend and I visited in September and were very surprised that there were no mosquitoes.

Beautiful pool and relaxation area with hammocks. Grounds are spread out enough to be quiet and relaxing, but not a burden if you were traveling with a group or family. Visitors were a mix of NGO, Haitians and international travelers. Compared to other hotels in the area, it seemed a bit authentic with fantastic style.

Room Tip: The cottages are all great, so you can't go wrong! The owners recently expanded, so some rooms are newer than others.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2014

We went to La Colline Enchante as a party of 6, and it was part of a weekend tour of Jacmel ans around we booked with Tour Haïti. Everything was wonderful: rooms, bathroom, service, pool, hammocks, dinner (oh my!), breakfast. Food is tasty, beds are comfortable. We spoke with the owner, a nice man. I highly recommend this place for a visit to Jacmel.

Room Tip: We had room 1 and 2 which were connected and room 3. Close to the restaurant, but quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends