Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino
US$149
US$259
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
US$98
ESJ Azul(Isla Verde)
US$203
US$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Villa Verde Inn(Isla Verde)
US$101
US$273
US$242
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

TripAdvisor
2,663 results
All reviewsoutback steakhousehappy hourevening receptionmade to order breakfastsan juanchips and salsafree drinksliving roomclose to the airportmanagers receptiontwo blockscomplimentary breakfastshort walk to the beachrum punchcocktail hourpre cruise stayel patio
Reviewed 12 August 2011

As all the Embassy Suites I stayed before, I really liked this hotel. The service is great, all in the hotel are willing to assist you whenever you need it. I asked for a crib for my baby and I had it put in my room in less than 20 min. The breakfast buffet is wonderful! Not just the plain american buffets served in other hotels and the manager or supervisor there is a sweet... I just didn't like much the location, was confusing and the beach across is not that nice..otherwise we enjoyed our stay and definetely would come back...

• Stayed: October 2010
embassysuitessanjuan, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011

Dear anachechi:

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. I am delighted that you found our team members to be helpful and that they exceeded your expectations. We are very proud of our team!

We look forward to seeing you again during your next stay!

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Hotel cleanliness and services are slacking my room needed lots of work. My room was poorly cleaned, toilet seat falling off and soiled, sink faucet handle came off in my hand , hair in shower and on bathroom floor bedroom not vacuumed. My sheets were soiled on my bed in what looked to be a red drink stain and the sofa bed blankets had holes in them. Pool area is beautiful but needs for staff to clean up the landscaped areas in the center of the pool they were full of debris’ .
Front desk attendant a male who attended my check in was extremely rude his female counter part who over heard and stepped in was very pleasant and professional her name began with the Letter A, wish I could remember her name she was very helpful and should be commended for her outstanding service.
My party of 5 people witness room service plates and dishes outside rooms for nearly 10 hrs. in front of the elevator. I will give positive marks for the lobby bar service it was great from Raquel and Jennifer Castro and the Sangria was excellent. The Outback steak house food was great, service however could be better.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and beds are confortable however furnishing are worn down .
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We needed a place to stay last minute. Because of the "Emily Hurriccane" that was coming to the Island of Vieques. We chose it because of the "Free" Breakfast buffet & Mgr. Happy hour. The bonus was their was a grocery store right around the corner walking distance. Plus they have a fridge & microwave in room. The down side was room were very dated and old. Bathrooms were old looking but clean. Pool area was nice they offered a Toddler area, 2ft deep pool is great! They had starfish, sea horses, fish designs in the pool. Little patio furniture, play area with many slides. My daughter loved it!! Could use a bit more shade over there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear 42 Eyes:

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites San Juan and for sharing your wonderful experience, your feedback is very important to us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our breakfast and manager's reception as well as our location.

We look forward to seeing you back soon, I am sure your daughter will love playing again by the pool!

Reviewed 6 August 2011

We went to Puerto Rico on 07/24/2011 and stood at the Embassy Suites for 6 nights. The Hotel is beautiful, our suites were comfortable, the pool was nice.
Breakfast was great, i loved the oatmeal!
Our room cards kept deactivating for some reason, so that was a slight inconvenience and we rented a car, so we had to pay $17.12 a day for parking and that was expensive to me!
The Hotel is located within walking distance of lots of other eateries and Walgreens.
The Gift shops in that area are a little pricey, so we took a ride to Old San Juan and went shopping there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Hello norneerock:

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments, we appreciate your feedback. I agree with you: our oatmeal is delicious! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you had with the room keys.

I hope you stay with us soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2011

Our family of four stayed the night before a cruise on Royal Caribbean. The hotel is literally 5 minutes from the airport, a $15 taxi ride (no van service). We had called the hotel earlier since our daughter was arriving from upstate NY on a separate flight. As per the instructions, they let her check-in and get some rest before we arrived 5 hours later. Of course, it helped that she had just turned 21 and had a credit card.

The room (by the tiled floor, near the elevator) was fine although noisy (we should have asked to be moved but we were just happy to be there on-time). The hotel was crowded but the staff did an exceptional job handling the crowded manager's evening reception (2 generous drinks, lots of rum) and morning breakfast. There was a quick scare when all but 1 main elevator broke and dozens of people with gigantic cruise-related suitcases were stranded on the floors. However the repairs happened quickly and the problem was solved. As with all Embassy Suites, the free WiFi worked great.

We grabbed a taxi on Sunday morning (about 15 minutes to the cruise terminal, ~$35 with tip for lots of suitcases) and enjoyed a great cruise the following week.

The area around the Embassy Suites is nothing to write home about but did not appear unsafe. The choice of bars and eating establishments is quite sketchy, in our opinion. There is an Outback in the lobby which we did not visit. We took a quick walk along the beach area and decided to head back to the hotel. A few bars, big condo fences, garbage dumpsters, and plenty of street garbage. And lots of ambulances driving around with sirens on.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators. The tiled floors in combination with rolling suitcases is noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lewis W
embassysuitessanjuan, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Dear weinstk:

Thank you for your positive comments about your stay with us! Please accept our apologies for the noise in your room. Stay with us again soon!

Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel & Casino, PR