Free cancellation until 25/07
US$216
US$199
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
US$98
  • Beachfront
ESJ Azul(Isla Verde)
US$203
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Villa Verde Inn(Isla Verde)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$105
All reviewscontinental breakfastsmall hotellocation is greatpuerto ricocevicheold san juanbeach hotelan ocean view roomvalet guyssmall fridgerooms are cleanthe hotel staffisla verde areahamburgeryogurtour honeymooncoconut
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My wife when we first got to the hotel said this looks like it is out of a movie!! Little did we know that a few weeks earlier there was a movie filmed there. Rooms are clean and quaint. The hotel staff is top notch. I felt like we made new friends with all the hotel staff from the valet guys to Corey who runs the restaurant. The restaurant was by far the best place we ate the entire time we were in PR. In fact we ate there several times for lunch and dinner....it was that good!! Location of hotel is perfect for day excursions to other parts of the island. Would definitely stay here again when we come back to PR.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is the way to go.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TNTravelers20
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I stayed just for one night. Staff is friendly, but the room and its amenities are just like a motel. Old furniture, not enough lighting, bathroom small. It seems clean and it was available. Really nothing to write at all. The Price was around a $100.00 a night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Location was great to bounce between old San Juan and other nearby cities.
Water wasn't very warm.
Air conditioning remote was not working properly and stayed cold one night.
Staff was very helpful and professional.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and loved it. I was traveling alone and felt completely safe and taken care of during my stay. It's situated on a small point with beaches on either side and only steps away.

The restaurant/bar is a fun and festive spot with a beautiful view and helpful service. Korey, Antonio and staff were nothing but helpful, kind and full of solid recommendations for places to visit, eat, play and relax. It was my first time in PR and I'm definitely coming back - and when I do, I'm staying at La Playita again.

Also, It's a bargain for folks traveling on a budget. I booked in advance enough to get a good deal on the room. The room itself was pretty bare bones but clean and comfortable with AC and large windows that open to allow for a lovely ocean breeze.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2017

If you like to dine outdoors like I do then try this restaurant. A short walk on the beach from the ESJ Azul this restaurant is deceiving from the outside but once you get to the outdoor deck your skeptical face will turn to a big smile. An absolute beautiful view with a wonderful breeze. We got there at noon so we were only the 2nd table there. The food was very good and the server was very pleasant and accommodating.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple