“Great place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isla Verde
El Patio Guest House
Ranked #2 of 2 Isla Verde B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I stayed for 6 nights at this place. It is very clean. The pool was nice. The room was clean and the shower too. Small tv but great A/C. Good location. Sweet and nice people.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Khefren B

Reviewed 5 July 2010

Very Love Owner. Very Quiet , Clean and cool place. I would be staying there any time i have to stay in P.R.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank JuniorB101
Reviewed 14 April 2010

My name is Maria I stayed at el patio in feb. 2010 for 4 days with a friend. We went to puerto rico to see the masso homes. The owner at el patio new english what a relief. She was very friendly she has a bird under the porch loved the bird and the little dog. The room, pool, and kitchen is very clean. The beds were made everyday, and we received fresh and ample towels. AC was nice and cold great litle place to stay. The owner doesn't try to kill you with little hidden charges. I went to St. Thomas one time and got one quoted price on the phone and in person I received all types of fees that were rediculous. I am planning a trip for the summer and I hope she has room for myself and my family. I went to puerto rico with siyahsfire. my best friend.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank bwia2002
Reviewed 16 February 2010

I stayed at El Patio for four days, three nights and I would do it all over again. Price is great, adorable owner is friendly and very helpful, and the pool is great too. Room is very clean, AC is super cold and it has cable TV and a small fridge. Has a kitchenette outside the room, very clean too. They change towels and throw the garbage each day. Very nice, love it, and would be back there again soon....

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank SiyahsEmpress
Reviewed 10 January 2010

It was only $69 for a double (twin beds) and $60 for a single. Walking distance to the beach (5 min). Only 10 rooms, so you have the pool to yourselves. The pool is small, but big enough to cool off after a hot day with a number of deck chairs to read and relax in. There is a small kitchenette to save on meals. The room looked like it hadn't been updated since the 50's, but it was clean and the bed was more comfortable than it looked. I gave my friend (he was on a stricter budget than me) on the twin beds, but I'm a big guy and I slept fine, so I saved the cash and they weren't bad. Angela, the owner, is friendly and helpful. It's a short walk (less than 5 min) to the bus to old San Juan and there are a number of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
2.5 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort
1.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan

Been to El Patio Guest House? Share your experiences!