Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Leavesden
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The tour features authentic sets, costumes and props that showcase the British artistry, technology and talent that goes into producing world famous and successful movies, created at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am glad that I looked up where the pick-up were, before my trip to London. A bit hard to find 'cause all maps didn't find the adress (near Sherlock).
The busride was nice, but my god how loud the TV was (showing Harry Potter-films). But on the ride back the busdriver didn't call out the stop (and we didn't understand when ha had stopped the first time..) so we had to hop of at the other location.. We asked if he could drop us of on the way, since we where going in the wrong direction from where we were going after the trip. But the busdriver said that he wasn't allowed (and that he was being watched thru a videofeed).

So, busride and stay at the studio would have been worth the money if it wasn't for the fact that you had to know when in London the first stop was (without being a Londoner).. If you wanted to hop of at the same location where you hop'd on. I'm from Sweden and if you miss your stop (even when they call it out) you still have a nice driver who will let you of whereever you like.

Write a ReviewReviews (34,420)
All reviews
in 624 reviews
"short film"
in 321 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Seeing each and every little detail, made Potter even better on a whole new scale! Love the experiences and every little thing, this place is like royalty it should be the king. Getting there by bus was also easy to do, and once you’re inside you’ll love the view. All in all this place is a winner, it’s like having some cake after your dinner. Dumbledore would agree, this is the place to be!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This tour is first and foremost to Harry Potter fans! If you are not a fan there is absolutely nothing here really that makes it worth going since it is not like Universal studios in LA or similar. This is only about Harry Potter!

Fans will enjoy this tour for sure. All the sets and props are impressive and it is nice to see them. The place doesnt get too crowded since people are divided into smaller groups when entering. There are also lots of space to rest your legs and even casual stroller can expect to spend over 2 hours browsing thru the tour.

The tickets have to be bought in advance and although the studio tour tickets themselves are rather resonably priced on around 50 euros you have to spend pretty much another 50euros for trip there and back rising the price to around 100euros per person. This starts to feel somewhat high and it is the reason I am not giving the tour higher rating.

Definately worth seeing for Harry Potter fans and be prepared to spend a small fortune at the giftshop but normal laymen can easily skip this and use that 100euros for something else.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been going to Harry Potter tour since 2014 and love it so much I could live there. I must admit things can be a little pricey and one complaint was that on my visit this time round the woman didn’t seem enthusiastic about pressing the button to move the spiders in the forbidden forest and that’s my fav part of all. But apart from that I love going as much as I can, and I went on my birthday ( 27th ) and I went with parents. The employees where very friendly , and even random people wanted a pic of me in my hat and cloak. And one staff member got me a birthday badge so that was awesome ^_^. I’m hoping to go back for Halloween when the dark arts are finally back on