“Great curry”

Punjab Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Innaloo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Award winning and highly acclaimed, Punjab has been a destination of choice for lovers of Indian food since 1981.Enjoy a meal made with quality ingredients by our '5 Star' Indian chefs.Punjab more than ever is "The Taste Worth Travelling For!"
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve finally found not just a good. But a great curry house in Australia.! I’ve ordered 4 times from them now and every time it’s always been spot on.

Date of visit: January 2018
Tanveer S, Owner at Punjab Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your review Chris.

We look forward to providing you with many more great Indian meals in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

As far as Indian restaurants go I haven’t really been to many. So it was a nice surprise. The food was tasty and the staff delightful also the pricing is reasonable. The food did take quite a bit of time to arrive although was well worth the wait. I was extremely happy that remaining food could be taken home as portion size is generous. I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: December 2017
Tanveer S, Owner at Punjab Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you very much for your review, we look forward to seeing you again at Punjab soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

If me and my girl want a nice meal two steps out of our door we come here. The quality of the service is top notch and the food is always tasty. The choice of music elegant and modern and the price are in line with Perth standards... how to ask more to a regular restaurant. Is not a fine dining neither a fancy place but that's what a city restaurant have to do...serve a nice food in a nice environment with a nice service. Thanks

Date of visit: November 2017

At Punjab we set high standards for ourselves, beginning with quality ingredients and an eye for detail.

Thank you very much for your review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your evening and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This restaurant has been inthe same place for decades. My mother and father used to go there. So this Monday night after experiencing total disinterest at neighbouring Bollywood (we sat in an empty restaurant for over 10 minutes without even being offered water or a menu so we got up and walked out) my son and I found ourselves at Punjab. Nicely refurbished, good service and good food. BUT a table of ignorant people allowed their six brats of children to go beserk running all over the restaurant screaming their heads off.
My son is a restaurant manager and was appalled at the behaviour and went to speak to the parents who basically ridiculed him. The staff did nothing to control the situation so we left. The ignorant people continued their arrogant attitude even when we we walking out the door, clapping as we left.
Sorry Punjab but we will NEVER be back.
Disgusting disgraceful behaviour and those brats belonged in a zoo not a restaurant.

1  Thank Genghis54

Dear Genghis54

I was very disappointed to hear of your recent experience at Punjab.

I can assure you that this is a very unusual occurrence at Punjab and we have had much discussion as a staff about how to deal with this type of situation in the unlikely event it occurs again.

We would welcome you back to enjoy an evening at Punjab the way it should be. Please contact us at info@punjab.com.au.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My second visit to this restaurant was as good as the first. An extensive well priced menu and wine list provided some dining delights. The service was quietly attentive and the atmosphere was outstandingly pleasant. The noise level allowed easy conversation, which is an important factor in having an enjoyable meal. I'll be back soon.

Dear Harry

We are very pleased to hear that the attention to detail that was put into the decor to improve the acoustics is being appreciated.

I am very proud of our staff for the quality dining experience they provide.

We look forward to seeing you at Punjab again soon.