Jeeva Klui Resort
  • Pool
Lendang Homestay(Lendangluar)
Holiday Resort Lombok(Mangsit)
1,342 results
All reviewsamra villaakasha poolfree afternoon teabeach frontbeachfront suiteday bedprivate beachour honeymoonoutdoor showergili islandshappy hourrestaurant staffsound of the wavesremembered our namesspecial thankspeace and quietrelaxing stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We decided to extend our stay in the area of Bali and booked the Jeeva last minute. We booked a family villa which ended up being a big house with a own pool.

Everything in the Jeeva is beautiful and we never stopped being amazed. The entire staff looks like a group of teenager, but their professionalism and dedication to their work is exceptional. Everybody is very helpful and kind and they do their outmost to make your stay exceptional.
The location of the Jeeva is directly at the beach with a beautiful sunset every night. There is a complimentary afternoon tea and a three hour happy hour with cocktails. The local food is wonderful, but it's not worth trying the western food. It's not too great.

We booked a package which included massages and a day trip. Different than you may find this in other hotels, there were no hidden cost and we had a beautiful session in the spa after a very nice day trip.

Lombok as well was beautiful and looking back, I believe we would have spent less time in Bali and more in Lombok.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. We sincerely believe in offering our guests a true oasis of luxury, one that blends in harmony with the natural landscape. You can trust that we are continually looking for new ways to amaze and impress our guests. We hope you can join us again soon for a stay even better than the last.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the resort last December 2017 . The resort is not new but we can see that it is well maintained and clean. Love the scenery although the beach is rocky so no swimming is recommended. We stayed at the beach view rooms and that’s what I called ‘having a house by the beach’. The resort was not as as crowded as other resorts so we feel like a private resort. The beach is not polluted with local vendors selling merchandise so that is great. Food was wonderful , breakfast was abundant and service was marvelous. I noticed however, the service could be pretty slow when there are many customers at the restaurant. I see that the staff is not used to serving large crowds. But overall we love the stay , the experience and the service. Keep it up! Thnx Jeeva Klui!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Leny H,

We can't thank you enough for your kind words about our resort and service. At Jeeva Klui, we hope that every guest experiences the warm and personalized service that you felt throughout your stay. We would love to welcome you back to our resort, and to provide you with an even better experience next time.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Everything about this place is amazing. The staff goes beyond and above to make you happy!!! Dindi, Windri, Komang are just a selection of the employees of Jeeva Klui who deserve to be the staff member of the year. Especially Dindi was truly amazing. She makes every guest smile and feel welcome. On top of that, all the staff members were amazing with our baby girl. In addition, we had a great room with garden/beach view with an outside shower. The room was thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis and - on our request - changed the timing, so our baby was not disturbed during her nap time. For NYE, the staff managed to arrange a babysitter, and our the birthday of our baby, the staff arranged a fresh chocolate cake (backed by the chef of the restaurant) and they even arranged birthday candles. During our stay, we had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the restaurant of Jeeva Klui and it was everytime delicious On top of that, every request to alter or ad something was followed up. We have never experienced such services. Concerning the surroundings: at Jeeva Klui you feel completely surrounded by nature and the sea. In summary, a stay with Jeeva Klui comes with a price, but it is worth every cent and you are sure to return home with amazing memories.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 69tn

Dear Guest,

My sincere thanks goes to you for sharing such a wonderful review. I am thrilled you could join us more than once in our natural paradise. Thank you for highlighting the service of Dini, Komang and Windri . All very hardworking members of our team, I hope they agree with me when I say that working at Jeeva Klui hardly feels like work. When you get to meet and connect with individuals like yourself, putting on this uniform every day is a pleasure. Please accept my personal thanks in painting such a beautiful picture of your stay. We too, are looking forward to your next visit and showing you all new ways to relax in paradise.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Probably best location on if you want to stay away from the main hustle and bustle of the island; great for families and does not feel crowded. A good reef right in front for a moderate surf level. Not great for snorkelling with water too murky. Slight lack of service standards and sometimes understanding basic English but all made up by the overall staff friendliness. Always check your bills including staff manual adding up and ensure you sign off! Slight carelessness of accuracy on that front.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in such detail. I very much appreciate your gracious words about the team and I feel privileged to work with such special people on a daily basis. While some of your comments we concern regarding lack of service and technical restaurant billing, we strive every day to stay humble and take all your feedback in the most constructive way so we can enhance the guest experience for every guest that visits our resort. You are absolutely correct in expecting us to anticipate your every need and intuitive service is a big part of our culture, and we apologize for not better hitting the mark on several occasions. Though we are grateful to have been choose our resort for your holiday, we know we can provide perfect experiences and we did not do this on your visit. I do apologize.
I feel so proud of what the team do on daily basis as I do feel our service is exceptional, but we are not perfect and you candidness is sincerely appreciated. Rather than rectifying any issues on site, we want to prevent them from happening at all. Should we have the pleasure to welcoming you again. We have every confidence that your stay will be perfect throughout. If I can be your personal assistance in planning your return, please do not hesitate to let me know as my email is ricky.tanza@jeevaklui.com . We look forward to the opportunity to prove our commitment to excellence sometime in the near future.
Best Regard,

Reviewed 28 December 2017

This is the second Jeeva property that I've stayed in. Based on this stay, Jeeva group really uphold their high standard in service excellence in both (so far) of these properties.

The location of the hotel: It offered seclusion (the beach location is such that is closed off, separated by rock formation so mostly private for us, no other property on a stretch of 500m beach) but at the same time they are about 10 minutes away from centre of Senggigi which offers many choices of restaurants.

The service: Even though Jeeva Klui is the biggest property amongst the group, they still upholds the same great service as other smaller Jeeva properties.
Anything we need they will try to accommodate and they do it fast. We wanted extra lighting for the room, one phone call to front desk and maintenance came within minutes.

At the restaurant, the servers paid attention to your habits. By the second morning during breakfast they already knew that I like my food extra spicy and that I always start my breakfast with a glass of warm water.

Service before we arrive also worth mentioning. I booked direct to the hotel, all communications and arrangements were done by email and they are very good & fast in responding to emails.

At this rate, I'm looking forward to trying other Jeeva properties soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travel192802
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Klui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear travel192802,

Thank you for your gracious review of our resort. We’re overjoyed to hear that you and your family had a wonderful vacation and that our staff was able to make it so memorable. We take tremendous pride in knowing that every detail of our service was something you took note of and that you intend to visit us annually. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Jeeva Klui and other Jeeva properties.

Best regard,