We traveled to Secret Harbour to attend a destination wedding. The wedding party arrived on 8/23 from a cruise ship for the day. We were at this hotel since 8/20. Our stay started off shaky because we rented a beachfront one bed suite and they initially tried to give us a studio. When I said I reserved a one bed they offerred me a 2 bed for one night until my one bed is ready. Was told AC broke.
The next morning, after having a pleasant night at the blue moon bar, I found Ric the Manager. Initially Ric and I did not hit it off. I just wanted to know when I could get my real room to unpack and relax. Ric told me my room will be ready when the occupants leave. This story did not jive with the story from the night before with the broken AC.
Ric promised to get back to me and looked into how he could help me. I have to give him credit. I asked for a complimentary dinner for the confusion and he came back and gave me a dinner and refunded through my Expedia account one night stay. Thanks Ric.
My wife and I loved our stay. The property is private and the people who work here are the nicest. We enjoyed every meal and every moment hanging out at the bar or beach. We are planning to stay here again. Maybe in Jan or Feb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is currently closed due to hurricane Irma Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach