All reviews close to the airport prague airport transport links next morning city centre breakfast buffet taxi metro reception rates pillows cleanliness czech
Reviewed 9 December 2015

We were here on the weekend with friends and the hotel is perfect place for this. Good kitchen, bowling in the house, nice rooms, perfect services. Close to the airport and highway. Only a little car parking problems.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Petra_DolceVilla, Manažer at Dolce Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! We are glad you liked stay with us! Please note the parking in the underground parking is always available :) Best regards, Petra

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Needs a coat of paint, a pen and note pad in the room and possibly a new coffee maker in the breakfast area but generally the DV is good value for money. The 3 conveniences include the massage at the spa room, the friendly and well tattooed waitstaff at the burger bar downstairs and the 25 minute public transport ride to the center of old town. Tip: the wild pig burger; yes.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Michael, thank you for your comment. We are glad to hear you liked stay with us! Best regards, Petra

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Once again a warm welcome and good service from the Dolce Villa. Comfortable (firm) beds, well appointed rooms, reliable wifi, and good restaurant and breakfast offerings.

Close to the airport, and particularly handy if you're visiting the International School, this hotel is remarkably good value for money, even if not really equivalent to 4* hotels in other parts of the world.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear David, thank you for your time spent over the review. We look forward to host you again at Dolce Villa! Best regards, Petra!

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I recommend this hotel especially if you have a car. Nice quiet neighborhood very very close to the airport.

The hotel itself is not fancy and it's 4* rating is questionable but nevertheless our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. I would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Petra_DolceVilla, Manažer at Dolce Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for the nice review - may I kindly ask you, why would you question the 4* rating of Dolce Villa Hotel?

Moreover I am wondering what we could improve to receive the better rating form you next time?

In conclusion, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. The entire hotel team is looking forward to welcome you back soon!
Petra, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2015

On our last night in Prague, we decided to stay at the Dolce Villa because it is so close to the airport. After eating many delicious local meals in Prague, we decided to have dinner at the hotel. The restaurant specializes in burgers, and I have to say, their cheeseburger was delicious!
I had read many reviews about the steps and my father is in a wheelchair so I called ahead and arranged for rooms that were accessible. The reception was very helpful and we had two very nice, spacious rooms next to each other on the ground floor.
Also, the hotel is actually called Dolce Villa Spa Hotel (or something like that) I looked at the services menu and a massage was around $30. I didn't have time to take advantage of it, but wish I had seen that earlier!
Prague was having a heat wave- temps around 100 degrees, and I had forgotten that many European hotels don't have AC. Our rooms on the ground floor were hot and stuffy, but it obviously wasn't the hotels fault as I didn't ask about AC and we needed the ground floor rooms, but be advised if you reqire air conditioning, you won't find it here.
Nice staff, clean and spacious rooms, good food, and convenient to the airport. If it were cooler, I'd definitely stay there again and book a massage!

Room Tip: If you have a special request, ask the reception when you book. They were extremely helpful.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family