“Perfect dinner, good quality and perfect service”

Next Door by Imperial
Ranked #165 of 5,862 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Description: Brand new restaurant owned by rewarded Chef Zdenek Pohlreich, offering Czech cuisine. Prague Bistro Moderne - that's what you can expect. Restaurant with a lightning-fast service, excellent cuisine and an atmosphere that is truly for everyone. Combination of Parisian bistro-style cuisine and regional cuisine inputted to the maximum possible quality.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We where 6 persons on a dinner at this restaurant and are very happy with our visit. We had a perfect evening and will recomend to visit this restaurant!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner at Next Door! Service was above par, and we felt well taken care of. The staff recommended a great wine with our meal, and they did not disappoint. The food throughout the meal was excellent, would recommend the restaurant to anyone traveling to Prague who appreciates fine dining without the stuffy atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve seen lots of YouTube videos regarding this restaurant. So, I decided to check it out for myself. The chef is the Prague version of Gordon Ramsey.
Lunch time weekday was not busy at all. I actually walked in and was seated immediately. Staff speaks English (always a plus).
Ordered 2 popular dishes on their ala carte menu.
Appetizer: Roasted Foie Grass
Main: Veal Tripp’s with smoked paprika.

To be honest, i was not too thrilled about the two items I ordered. I find it VERY SALTY, and I’ve had better version back in LA (finer restaurants).
Total bill was around $52 (this includes a large bottle of mineral water and a glass of red wine).

1  Thank E A
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service and welcome. Unusual dishes very well prepared. Plenty of gluten free dishes including cakes. Nice view on kitchen. Quick and very good service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely presentation of essentially tasteless food. No home-made bread (the chewy supermarket baguette is not free!), with weird ham & cheese mayo-y spread that looks like a stereotype straight from the soviet 80s. Poor non-meat choices. Plus, they overcharged our bill by some 20-25 EUR. We were a bunch of people and had lots of Czech wine (which was delicious) - so I'm glad we actually did check the bill, and somehow there were four extra items, how embarrassing. There was a lot of apologies from the waiter and a free bottle of wine from the manager. Alright then.. Frankly I had a good time overall, but there are other places in Prague which are much better value for money and which won't try to accidentally put extra items on your bill. This place is fancy outside but classless inside.

1  Thank shianlee