3,893 results
All reviews florenc metro station old town tram stop great hotel city break minute walk recommend this hotel good size transport links mini bar hot and cold food stayed here for nights modern hotel excellent stay breakfast was excellent short break reception staff
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I really like Jurys Inn hotels as they are very much like standard North America hotels. Good size rooms, all the usual business amenities and always friendly service.
Although not in the Old part, very walkable, about 10 minutes to Namesti Republiky and another 10 to the clock tower.
They have a good variety of foods for breakfast including many fresh fruit options.
Being next to the metro with a choice of 2 of the 3 lines gives quick access to all of the city.
Highly recommended.
Our room had a small refrigerator-mini bar.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Dano C!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to write and share this feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

Thank you for your positive words about central location of our property & variety of our breakfast buffet.
I was happy to read your enjoyed the friendly level of our services.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly during your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.
I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

With my warmest regards.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Nice hotel , with super bar / restaurant ,friendly personal, manifold breakfast
room was back side of the hotel , so it was quiet ,batth was only with bathtube ,there should be a bigger shower in the bath

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear joe837017!

Thank you for reviewing our property and for your opinion about your recent visit here with us.

I was glad to see you enjoyed friendliness of our restaurant & bar staff.
Your positive feedback will be shared within the team!

It will be my pleasure to assist you within your future request.
Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

With warm regards.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a one-night stay at this wonderful hotel. It is very conveniently located next to the Florenc Metro Station and the Florenc Bus Station. Major tram routes are available from right outside the hotel, so connectivity is taken care off right away.
The hotel lobby has a pleasant ambience with very enthusiastic front desk.
The room was nice and the breakfast was a sumptuous feast.
A thoroughly enjoyable experience is how we would describe our stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear mona749!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback following your recent stay here with us.

I was pleased to know about your enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your kind words following the pleasant ambiance of our lobby area.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

It would like offer you my personal assistance during your future booking.

Wishing you a most beautiful day.

Best regards.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 10pm and welcomed by a very pleasant member of staff who made the registration process very easy given our tiredness following a long journey.

Rooms very comfortable and a fantastic breakfast with so much choice. We'd recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Prague.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Glen L!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent visit here with us.

I was happy to know about your check-in experience.
Your kind note will be shared within our front desk team.
Our entire restaurant & kitchen team will be glad to know you enjoyed variety of our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking.
Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Across from the metro and tram number 3 which take you to msin square.
Hotel clean and tidy. Staff lovely and helpful. Excellent cocktails(happy hour). Could change variety!.
Only complaint how much they charge to stay on- however it is clearly stated but i think a little steep.
Breakfast, ecxellent choices and hot food hot!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear hambell!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was pleased to know your enjoyed helpful approach of our staff.
Thank you for mentioning our Happy hour.
Your comment will be discussed within our entire bar team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please feel free to contact myself directly within your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com. I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

Best regards.