2,907 results
All reviews hotel hostel la loca shared rooms bed dorm pub crawl the ground floor old town visiting prague charles bridge mosaics city backpackers lock ensuite europe earplugs praha
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend this awesome place, the staff is wonderful and the location is perfect in Prague.They have everything ready to make your travel fun and easy, just go there and check it out by yourself!=)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PetraChrzova, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Mosaic House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rafael C,
Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We love to make each guest feel welcome and we will always do our best to help you out. It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay here and any time you want to come back, we will be waiting!
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a really great place to stay! The rooms were clean and each bed had its own outlet. I have to give a shoutout to the staff - I was a little freaked out by being the only girl in my room, but they let me switch to another room free of charge with no fuss. My only complaint is that I would have appreciated curtains around the beds for a little more privacy, but honestly this place was amazing and I 100% recommend it. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear kellenwelch,
We love to read reviews like this and we do our best to really make you feel welcome, just like at home. Next time you are planning a trip here, be sure to look us up.
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Who would have known, Not bad at all, Dont want to spend a lot. This is the place to be. Just close to the center. However, public transport is just around the cornor. Information at the reception if need.

Dear dbrews554922,
Thank you for your great review. We love it when our hard work is appreciated and we do love any chance to make our guests happy.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!
Regards from MOSAIC HOUSE

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well I just took a bath and went to my tour, so I did not sleep in the hotel. The hotel looks clean and elegant to be classified as a hostel, although the entrance to the rooms is very dark. I recommend it if you travel alone and do not want to spend much.

Dear eaguir131918,
Thank you for your time to write a review on us. I am delighted to read that you were satisfied with our raid-dance shower and bath. Did you know that MOSAIC HOUSE established the 1st grey water system in the Czech Republic and the 2nd grey water system with heat recuperation in the world? In doing so, 4,000 litters of water are saved daily.
We look forward to welcoming you here soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very modern and clean rooms, good service. Just a bit noisy downstairs but its ok with earplugs :) The service was quick and friendly. Definitely very good value for money spent, cheap if I compare to other hostels with lower quality.