Little Quarter
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$149
US$146
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Hotel Liberty(Prague)
US$114
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Miss Sophie's Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$95
US$147
US$130
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprague castlebed dormitorycharles bridgebathrooms and showersgreat locationkarlovy laznelinen and towelshostel offersshared roomlaundry serviceminute ticketreach the city centerrooms are hugeheavy luggagetram stationbasic amenitiesmoney exchange
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The place is nice and the staff is nice also, buy I feel quite disappointed.
I rent a room for 6, but actually inside my room there was another room. My bed was next to the door, so 12 people were coming in and out the hole night. Impossible to sleep.

That was a shame, because the place is nice and the staff is also nice, but I feel a little scammed, if you pay more for a room for 6 and not for a room for 8 is because you want to sleep good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I'd never been to a hostel before, and as soon as I entered I was pleasantly surprised. I paid less than 50 euros for 4 nights! There are many shower facilities next to each dorm and a lot of toilets! My friend said breakfast was lovely! I also like the lounge bar and the location of the hostel. For the price, I would recommend if wanting to travel around Prague for a very cheap deal. However, the choice of single sex dorms would be even better (you may already do this but I didn't get the option) the cleaners are up early and do a great job! Thanks again

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Spent 4 nights in the hostel. We ended up with a 2 bed room even though we had booked a drop which was great. Facilities were above standard. Showers good and everything was clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would totally recommend the breakfast!!! Huge variety and it is on till 11 so you can have a bit of a sleep in and still make it. Very close to the Castel and only about a 10 - 15min walk from the old town square. Lots of food and drink options near the hostel as well. It was a fantastic experience

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Near the Castle and tram station. At the center of the most beautiful Prague district Mala Strana. Very clean room and bathroom. Helpful staff - we could ask about anything and also exchange the currency. They have a kitchen for guests, but we bought breakfast at their bar - good choice. We had really great time there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We loved our stay at Little Quarter Hostel. It was really clean. Plenty of showers, all clean and modern. The rooms clean and comfortable. Nice space to sit outside in the evening. The location is perfect for exploring the historic city of Prague. I will really recommend it. Breakfast was excellent too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple