Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
US$152
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$101
US$77
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$152
US$147
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Hotel Liberty(Prague)
US$114
US$107
US$109
US$100
  • Free Breakfast
Ibis Praha Mala Strana(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$64
ibis
US$81
US$73
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsprague castlecharles bridgebed dormitorybathrooms and showersgreat locationkarlovy laznelinen and towelshostel offersshared roomlaundry servicereach the city centerminute ticketrooms are hugeheavy luggagetram stationshort walkbasic amenities
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend for two nights recently, it's a lovely hostel and I would highly recommend it simply due to the lovely rooms. We were in an 8 bed mixed dorm and it was lovely, clean, nicely decorated and very spacious with a bathroom just for the room, a sofa, and lockable draws to put your valuables in.
It's not too far from town and in a nice area with loads of restaurants and shops around. The only problem we had was whoever stayed in the room above us on the first night seemed to be running around all night, which was really noisy, but you have to expect some noise in a hostel!
I would say that it's not the place if you want a lively atmosphere though, we went down to the bar and we were the only ones there, we asked the barmaid if it was ever busy and she said no! We also asked for recommendations for somewhere else to go and she said that she didn't know, which wasn't very helpful! Having said that there's lots going on in the city centre which is about a 20mins walk so this didn't bother us too much!
Overall I would 100% stay again, as long as you don't mind going elsewhere for some fun!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while travelling in June 2017. Room of 8.
Pros:
Nice, professional staff
Really good wifi and sockets next to bed
Room was regularly cleaned
Air con
Clean bedding, towels, comfortable
Great location, in the castle quarter so less busy than old town
Nice kitchen cleaned every morning with fridge, hobs, equipment
Outside terrace to eat your food
Under bed lockers

Cons:
Dorm doors frequently left open by guests, don't leave valuables
Front bedroom noisy, windows didn't close
1 shower and limited toilets for 16+ people

Unrelated to hostel but mini supermarkets next door are extortionate (hostel warned us about this, £2 for rotten apple).

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean, bathroom and shower were quite big and clean as well, staff was kind and welcoming. There is a buffet breakfast for just 5€ and the kitchen has everything needed. I'd just suggest to ameliorate the chill out room

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca T
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This hostel was great in so many ways. First of all, it was cheap. I paid about €8 a night so my 4 nights there was cheaper than 2 nights in most hostels. The room I was in (8 bed mixed dorm) was clean, spacious, and had big windows. Also had locker drawers under the bed with no need to bring your own lock, they provide the key. They also provided a towel free of charge so that was nice. The bathrooms were individual and although there were only two right outside the room, there were more on the same floor just a few steps away. The breakfast you could say was kind of expensive (compared to the cost of a night) at €5 but it's all you can eat so I took advantage of that. The location is about a 15 min walk from Old Town Square but it's easy to get there. The hostel is located in a good neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and souvenir shops and it's just down the road from the Prague castle.

I only have two negative things to see and they're relatively minor. First, the curtains in the room were pretty thin so the room was quite bright when the sun came up at 5:30. Second, make sure you know the conversion rate between Euros and Czech Koruna. The breakfast is advertised as €5 but I payed for my breakfast in Koruna the first time and ended being charged 175 instead of 130. I didn't really think about it until later in the day and then realized I payed about an extra €1.50 so the next day I payed in Euros. I don't know if the guy working just messed up on the conversion, if they charge more when using Koruna or if he just wanted to get some more money out of a naive traveller. Otherwise he was friendly and helpful whenever I needed to ask questions.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, spacious and friendly staff.
Ill definitely come back again when I visit Prague again in the future. Just make sure you ignore the market outside which is run by someone else, and ignore the Napoleon restaurant, you will thank me later.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo