Charles Bridge Palace
US$85
Official Site
US$149
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$169
US$165
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$110
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Miss Sophie's Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$148
US$139
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscharles bridgegreat locationold townduplex suiteearly hoursnice hotelfourth floorliving arearoom was largelight sleepermain attractionstea and coffeeeach morningreception staffhigh ceilingswould highly recommend this hotelcentral location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Charles Bridge Palace is a good hotel, with a lovely view over the river. It seemed a little far from the train station but maybe that was because my suitcase was having definite issues with the cobbled streets!
When we arrived the room we had been allocated was not ready, but we only had to wait a short time before this was sorted out and we got another room.
The reception is friendly and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask questions or for advice!
Our room was overlooking the river, and was spacious and well appointed. The only drawback is the lack of space next to the bed which was in an alcove, but we managed!
The bathroom is also spacious and clean. The furniture is quite ornate and not something I would pick for home, but suited the hotel rather well.
Breakfast was adequate, not a great selection but there was enough food. The staff in the dining room are not the friendliest either, but we just tried to find what we needed and got on with it. The coffee was a bit weird tasting.
Easy access to the main areas, clock, squares, Christmas market, lovely shops in the area.
Right by the Charles Bridge as the name suggests, so be sure to walk out on the bridge at sunrise when it is not crowded!

Room Tip: River view room very worthwhile!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Vaclav M, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CobaltMicks,

we really appreciate you took the time to share details about your recent stay in Charles Bridge Palace. We always do our best to satisfy our guests and we are happy to read that we met most of your expectations. We are grateful for your kind words regarding our staff and rooms.
On the other side I am sorry to read that our breakfast selection was not exactly what did you expected, however we are already working on the improvement. There will be a bigger and selection of food and I hope you will enjoy the breakfast on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a little behind on writing, after returning home from a three week vacation, I had to move. Upon arriving I was greeting with a warm welcome by Hana, who also presented me with some great sightseeing ideas and set me up on a splendid and economical city tour for the next day. I stayed at the Charles Bridge Palace for six days and most of my interaction was with Hana and Djamel. Hana and Djamel always had a welcoming smile and a kind word. Dare I add that Djamel is one of the best looking men I've ever seen? I regretfully do not remember the name of the lady on my floor who stocked the mini bar etc, but I would see her around the hotel and she always made a point to say hello. There is a free breakfast every morning. It's not the best breakfast I've ever had, but hey, it's included and it's just right to get one through to lunch. The room was OMG. I opted for one of the suites and I was not disappointed, in fact, even though I researched the room beforehand, I was still pleasantly surprised! My room was two stories on the fourth floor. In addition to a separate living space, there was a huge bedroom upstairs, and a second bathroom. That's right, the room had two bathrooms! There was also a skylight in the living area. The location was fantastic! I could easily walked to the Charles Bridge, the Palace, Old Town, anywhere I wanted. I admit I do like to walk, so I walked a lot, but I never had to use public transport once. Overall, a great value and a great stay! Coming from the United States with US dollars, I would say the value was insane! I could never get a room like this in the States, it was under $100 a night (keep in mind that was in March, with an online direct booking discount offered at the time).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Steele C,

it is my pleasure to answer on behalf of the Charles Bridge Palace hotel to your review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your well deserved time in Prague.
Our main intention is to always deliver the best possible service and we are very happy to read that we met your expectations in the most positive way. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our rooms, location and especially our staff. I will certainly be pleased to forward your compliments to Hana and Djamel.

We wish you all the best and I hope we will welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Loved our room (Rm 316). The hotel is walk-able to all the major attractions and just around the corner from the Charles Bridge. Our room had two large windows overlooking the river. It was a large room with 12 foot ceilings and a large Venetian Chandelier. The bathroom was marble with a tub and shower separate. Everyone at the hotel was extremely helpful. The hotel is very nicely decorated. The only downside is that the room faced a busy street that ran along the river with a large dance club across the street. Although the hotel had two sets of double pain glass- it was "all about the bass". If you are a light sleeper- you probably should consider a room on the other side of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you don't mind some noise- the views of the river are terrific and worth the extra $20.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Vaclav M, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

"Dear Darrell W,

it is my pleasure to answer on behalf of Charles Bridge Palace to your feedback.

Our main intention is to satisfy our guests and we are delighted to read you enjoyed our location while you were exploring the cultural and historical heritage of Prague.
Also, we would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and especially our staff. I will certainly be pleased to forward to them your compliments.

We wish you all the best and we hope we will welcome you back in the near future.

Vaclav"

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved our stay at the hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Concierge/bell desk man was extremely helpful and kind. The lady at the front desk was very kind and processed our check in very well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Vaclav M, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Apurva M,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Charles Bridge Palace for your kind feedback.

It is our pleasure to read you spend a wonderful time in Prague and that we met all of your expectations in the positive way. We are always happy when our guests are satisfied and our policy is to deliver the best posible service. We are grateful for your kind words regarding our staff. I will certainly be pleased to personaly forward your compliments to all of them.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is literally a stones throw from the famous Charles Bridge and yet the room we stayed in was extremely quiet and was spacious. The hotel is accessible to all the major sites in Prague. Breakfast is decent offering hot and cold food and the staff are very friendly, I would certainly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank orientMaldon
Vaclav M, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear orientMaldon,

we really appreciate you took the time to write a review about Charles Bridge prague. Nothing please us more but satisfaction of our guests and we are happy we met all of your expectations.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our location, breakfast and especially staff. I will personaly make sure your feedback will be shared to all of them.

We wish you all the best and we hope we will welcome you back in the near future!