US$105
US$98
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$70
US$68
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Ibis Praha Mala Strana(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
US$146
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Vienna House Andel's Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$88
US$135
US$129
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$147
US$141
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
US$107
US$103
Hotels.com
All reviewscharles bridgegreat locationold towndressing roomduplex suiteearly hourshuge bedroomnice hotelliving areafourth floorstayed for two nightslight sleeperthe wi fitea and coffeeeach morningmain attractionsreception staff
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Had a transfer booked through the hotel. The taxi driver gave us a history lesson on the way from the airport, he informed us of good places to eat and explore.
The hotel is central with lovely views of the river. Its literally a two minute walk to Charles bridge and the old town. Around a ten minute walk to the Jewish quarter and a twenty minute walk to Wenceslas square.
Obviously there was a little noise as our room overlooked the front....and the karlovy lazne but there’s an easy way to avoid the noise...shut the windows
Overall a good choice of hotel, with friendly staff, clean rooms and a great location. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a river view, if the noise bothers you ask for a room further away from the club next door.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Vaclav M, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear heatherjones123,

we really appreciate you took the time to share your experience with Charles Bridge Palace hotel. It is our pleasure to read you enjoyed each moment of your stay.

We are delighted to read that your stay has met all your expectations about us in a positive way. We always do our best to satisfy our guests and our policy is to deliver 100% satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words regarding our location, rooms, view and especially our staff. I will personally share your compliments to each of them.

We wish you all the best and we hope we will welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The room was spectacular but what was missed was that the hotel is next to Karlovy Lazne which is billed as the biggest club in Europe. It must open in the afternoon, because the BOOM BOOM BOOM of a club was going from about 3pm last Sunday. It stopped at 3am on Monday morning. At 6am, the refuse lorries arrived to remove all the empty bottles.
Now, I know that management may claim that I could have requested another room, but how was I to know how long it would go on for?
On check out, I commented on the noise but was told that, other than the noise, how did I enjoy my stay!
So, here is my advice - if you are in Prague for the nightlife, the drinking and the partying, this is a good hotel. Well placed and reasonably priced. But, if you are there to see Prague, and it is a beautiful city, avoid this hotel at all costs. And management, BE HONEST. Tell people that your hotel vibrates through most of the night before they book. That way, you'll avoid so many bad reviews

Room Tip: Stay away from the Charles Bridge side
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gordon P

Dear Gordon P,

thank you for taking the time to share details about your recent stay in Charles Bridge Palace hotel.

I am really sorry to read you faced the noise issue. As we are located directly in the city center, there might be sometimes more noise than in quieter parts of Prague.
We always do our best to satisfy our guests. Our front desk is opened for 24 hours and our staff is happy to help any time to each our guest and this also includes the room change.

I hope we will get another chance to serve you better in future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This hotel has superb location where you have the most interesting places in walking distance. The hotel has an old-fashion style and starts to be a litle bit worn out, but has retained its charm. Even if wifi works slow it works as everything else. Our room was to a backstreet and there was some noice in the nights, but not very disturbing. Our room was large with a litle bit to hard mattres in the bed, but that is a matter of taste. Breakfast was excelent, not big but really very nice. Had some trouble finishing each morning. Staff was friendly and nice and did their best to give us a nice stay. We recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HaakanN51
Vaclav M, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear HaakanN51,

we would like to thank you for taking the time to share details about your stay in Charles Bridge Palace.

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your well deserved time in Prague. Our policy is to deliver 100% satisfaction to our guests and we are delighted that we met most of your expectations.
We are grateful for your kind words regarding our location, breakfast and also our staff. I will be very happy to forward your compliments to all of them.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Charles Bridge Palace is a good hotel, with a lovely view over the river. It seemed a little far from the train station but maybe that was because my suitcase was having definite issues with the cobbled streets!
When we arrived the room we had been allocated was not ready, but we only had to wait a short time before this was sorted out and we got another room.
The reception is friendly and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask questions or for advice!
Our room was overlooking the river, and was spacious and well appointed. The only drawback is the lack of space next to the bed which was in an alcove, but we managed!
The bathroom is also spacious and clean. The furniture is quite ornate and not something I would pick for home, but suited the hotel rather well.
Breakfast was adequate, not a great selection but there was enough food. The staff in the dining room are not the friendliest either, but we just tried to find what we needed and got on with it. The coffee was a bit weird tasting.
Easy access to the main areas, clock, squares, Christmas market, lovely shops in the area.
Right by the Charles Bridge as the name suggests, so be sure to walk out on the bridge at sunrise when it is not crowded!

Room Tip: River view room very worthwhile!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear CobaltMicks,

we really appreciate you took the time to share details about your recent stay in Charles Bridge Palace. We always do our best to satisfy our guests and we are happy to read that we met most of your expectations. We are grateful for your kind words regarding our staff and rooms.
On the other side I am sorry to read that our breakfast selection was not exactly what did you expected, however we are already working on the improvement. There will be a bigger and selection of food and I hope you will enjoy the breakfast on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I'm a little behind on writing, after returning home from a three week vacation, I had to move. Upon arriving I was greeting with a warm welcome by Hana, who also presented me with some great sightseeing ideas and set me up on a splendid and economical city tour for the next day. I stayed at the Charles Bridge Palace for six days and most of my interaction was with Hana and Djamel. Hana and Djamel always had a welcoming smile and a kind word. Dare I add that Djamel is one of the best looking men I've ever seen? I regretfully do not remember the name of the lady on my floor who stocked the mini bar etc, but I would see her around the hotel and she always made a point to say hello. There is a free breakfast every morning. It's not the best breakfast I've ever had, but hey, it's included and it's just right to get one through to lunch. The room was OMG. I opted for one of the suites and I was not disappointed, in fact, even though I researched the room beforehand, I was still pleasantly surprised! My room was two stories on the fourth floor. In addition to a separate living space, there was a huge bedroom upstairs, and a second bathroom. That's right, the room had two bathrooms! There was also a skylight in the living area. The location was fantastic! I could easily walked to the Charles Bridge, the Palace, Old Town, anywhere I wanted. I admit I do like to walk, so I walked a lot, but I never had to use public transport once. Overall, a great value and a great stay! Coming from the United States with US dollars, I would say the value was insane! I could never get a room like this in the States, it was under $100 a night (keep in mind that was in March, with an online direct booking discount offered at the time).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Steele C,

it is my pleasure to answer on behalf of the Charles Bridge Palace hotel to your review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your well deserved time in Prague.
Our main intention is to always deliver the best possible service and we are very happy to read that we met your expectations in the most positive way. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our rooms, location and especially our staff. I will certainly be pleased to forward your compliments to Hana and Djamel.

We wish you all the best and I hope we will welcome you back in the near future!