All reviews charles bridge perfect location glass of prosecco quiet cul de sac tower room old town quiet square literally steps excellent boutique hotel mala strana on arrival a stones throw lesser town recommend this hotel coffee machine modern rooms restaurant recommendations
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Our stay at the Bishop's House was excellent. It is the cleanest, best run hotel we've ever stayed in. The administrative staff including Jana, Alex and Marek were caring and efficient, always going out of their way to make us feel welcomed. We have stayed over the years in several hotels in Prague, but our experience here has been by far the best. We recommend the Bishop's House to everyone looking for a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my fiancée stayed here for a 4 day city break. This hotel could not be more perfect! The staff especially Jana were so welcoming on our arrival and gave us tips on where to go in the city. We were given complimentary prosecco on arrival. The hotel itself is recently renovated and is so clean and modern. The rooms are beautiful. There’s a mini bar and complimentary coffee and tea in each room. The shower in the bathroom is amazing with a huge rainforest style head. There’s a decent hairdryer in the bathroom too. The location is absolutely perfect. It’s a 10 second walk to Charles bridge. It’s in the centre of everything but as it’s tucked away in a corner it’s really private and quiet at nighttime. There’s a crepe place across the road that’s lovely to sit out in and there’s pubs and restaurants on the doorstep. Would definitely stay again! Couldn’t rate this hotel highly enough

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 night. The hotel is located just off the Charles Bridge in a quite little corner, making everything walking distance. Prosecco on arrival was a nice touch. Breakfast has a great selection and hotel is very clean. Cannot find a fault with this hotel, highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davendani
Reviewed 4 October 2018

This hotel was originally recommended by a CroisiEurope staff member when I said I liked quirky hotels with personality. I could not have been more pleased with his suggestion.

Aside from a welcome glass of prosecco and a lovely bottle of wine to ensure a pleasant stay, I wish to single out "Marek" at the front desk who graciously helped me out (and allowed me to tie up the front desk phone for about 45 minutes) when American Airlines "accidentally" cancelled my return flight home in two weeks time. Marek remained calm, supportive and extremely patient throughout my lengthy ordeal with the airline.

Such staff members are invaluable in a make-it-or-break-it client experience. Actually "Yanna" (also of the front desk) was likewise helpful in orienting me on my first excursions. Suffice it to say Czech street names are exceptionally confusing.

The place was very quiet, impeccably maintained, is in a prime area near the Charles Bridge and provides a lovely breakfast.

I would recommend this establishment without hesitation.

Room Tip: I asked for a high floor.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Oregonmaiden
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel! The staff were amazing and helpful! Always pleasant! So near the Charles bridge and everything is easily walkable! Thank you hotel staff for making our trip so great!!

Make sure you take advantage of their knowledge of the area. They were especially helpful with dining, reservations,
And Getting around.

The room have dryers. Space is limited for clothes so don’t overpack. The rooms are immaculate and comfortable. For a European room they are very spacious.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family