Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
US$152
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$127
US$123
Hotels.com
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$152
US$146
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$99
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$129
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Praha Mala Strana(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$64
ibis
US$92
US$76
Park Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$81
US$73
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Liberty(Prague)
US$114
US$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewsantique furniturecharles bridgevaulted cellarprague castledeluxe suitemala stranaold townthe main hotelhistorical buildingquiet areafew minutes walkexcellent locationbreakfast roomthe ground floorlesser townno liftcharming hotel
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I would love to stay again in Hotel Waldstein, it's an old hotel built in 1897, furniture are really antiques which gives an amazing taste and feeling, I told the owner that I would love to live in this room forever :).
The location of the hotel is so convenient, 5 minutes walk to Charles bridge.
I forgot my Tshirt in my room, I sent them an email informing them that I will collect it in 20 days when I come back, Mrs Alena replied in 5 minutes and told me that she has my tshirt and will keep it at the reception for me:)
Thank you so much for the lovely stay.
Ahmed - Egyptian in UAE

Room Tip: great location with a good price
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ahmed I
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I and my mother and in the end my son were very glad to stay in this hotel. The rooms we had were relative simple but pittoresk. The breakfast had what we need. Very helpful and good personal. Mrs. Marie helped us a lot when we need an extra night due to injury in a handball cup.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was with a school group of 17 and for us the hotel was perfect. it is a couple of minutes walk from Charles Bridge, various shops and restaurants and Malostranka metro and tram stops. it was a quiet location and offered a varies breakfast. The reception staff were helpful. The rooms suited our needs fine and were well-priced. if you are a teacher with a group, ask for Room 3. then the students cannot leave the hotel without you knowing as they have to pass your window!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great authentic hotel minutes away from the Charles Bridge. If you”re tired from typical hotel rooms and same hotel lobbies, this is the place for you. All rooms are named after someone, have wooden bed and original decor. We stayed at a suite with two separate rooms at the top floor. This would be a great solution for a family with two kids. Breakfasts are really good, served at the ground floor with brick walls. Staff is very helpful and polite, ready with everything you need. Hotel has its private parking where you can leave the car. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a visitor, who are looking to explore the old city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We reserved a deluxe room at Waldstein's through booking.com. It turned out the room was not at all what we expected and it had very little in common with the description and pics we saw.

Luckily Ms Alena at the reception was very helpful and moved us to the hotel Tree Storks next door. It turned out to be very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple